Does foxtube really make it so I can watch YouTube videos offline?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Markku, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    If so I'll buy it but can anyone confirm? Also does it take up alot of space with the videos? and is there anything bad about it?

2. chris1a

chris1a Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Sweden
    Dunno about that app. But there are a bunch of free downloaders that will download videos from YouTube and store'em on your idevice. I use Downloader Elite by iMoreApps since it can save the videos to your photo roll. Was free when I got but looks like its 1,99 now.

3. Snozberry

Snozberry Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    Foxtube is seriously the best app ever.
    It stopped working recently which broke my heart, but they fixed it yesterday and I'm not going to take it for granted ever again.
    I love you foxtube! Dont ever leave me again!

Ps yes it caches any songs/vids from YouTube so you can watch them offline as save them to your phone forever and even make music playlists.
    I save techno music to work out to, because I can't bring myself to actually buy techno when I don't usually listen to it leisurely.

4. I stopped using this app after they took away offline viewing....I gotta sync the new update now

5. Try tubebox. I have both, and I like tubebox better. It just updated and the offline viewing works fine and was 99 cents for the universal version. Give it a try,it is awesome!