Game like Tilt to Live?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by tabas1, May 9, 2010.

1. tabas1

tabas1 Member

Jul 28, 2009
    I am a big fan of Tilt to Live, however, I have been playing it so much lately that I am in need of something else to satisfy my hunger. Is there any game out there like Tilt to Live? A game that requires quick thinking, is very fast paced, and nice graphics.

2. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Starball comes to mind and nothing wrong with playing one game a lot ;)

3. KGameLover1

KGameLover1 Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Student
    Ohio
    GloBall is pretty fun.

4. Grubjelly

Grubjelly Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2009
    iDodge: Space Ninja might be worth checking out, though it's a lot more difficult after the first few dozen levels than casual games such as Tilt to Live, which feature the same patterns repeated over and over.

5. Vingdoloras

Vingdoloras Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2009
    Space Ninja is an epic game, you should definitely try it if you like Tilt to Live

6. KGameLover1

KGameLover1 Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Student
    Ohio
    Oh, yeah, Space Ninja's pretty fun.

7. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

#7 nikhsterboi, May 9, 2010
    Last edited: May 9, 2010
    Bonzai Bubbles is a really fun game like Tilt to Live. It has everything you want, except it's a little bit slower paced. You should check it out.

Here's a quickey:

-It's a little slow
    -graphics are brushed up
    -sounds are nice
    -premise of the game is simple: avoid touching the other bubbles and make them merge so that you can pop them with the side-screen spikes. Advancement in difficulty is like advancing in levels (completed when all attacking bubbles are killed). In this game, you can teleport if you're cornered (it will happen a couple of times)

It's basically a really fun game worth the $0.99 you'll pay for it.

8. deiden26

deiden26 Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2009
    Sprit is a wonderful pick up and play game.

9. different

different Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    I would second Starball. Very fun game, not as full featured as Tilt to Live perhaps but offers the same kind of gameplay.

10. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Well Tilt to Live is basically a survival shooter, so Minigore, Guerrilla Bob, iDracula, etc come to mind.

11. GlennX

GlennX Well-Known Member

May 10, 2009
    UK
    Fox vs Duck is kind of like Tilt to Live in that it's all tilt based avoidance. Beyond that it's very different. A very very nice quick fix that was the game I was playing more than anything else until I downloaded Tilt to Live.