Can you recomend some good music apps?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by cookiemonster, Jul 17, 2009.

1. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Looking for something that can recommend music. Not like Pandora, something that will allow me to search for genres and then present a list to brows. Im not sure if something like this is around, but if it is i would greatly appreciate the heads up. Also, any thing else that you think i would be interested in would be cool too, thanks!

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Homes this section says game discussion xD. Move that somewhere else haha.

3. GodSon

GodSon Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    If your really into making music i recommend Beatmaker. It's just about a full music studio in the palm of your hands and I feel it should be worth a few hundred bucks for the amount of content you get initially and via regular free updates compared to other music programs i have both at home and the radio station i work for. So much you can do. It is one of the main reason's i got the iTouch and am extremely satisfied. :D Wish i could help you on the on the the other music app.

4. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Member

May 12, 2009
    Beatmaker is pure bliss. Unbelievable how much they pack into that little app, almost like Logic's mini-me.

Doesn't the iTunes app do what you want?

5. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    #5 Kamazar, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
    Noise io (not sure exactly how it's spelled) is a good synth with a TON of features, but the absolutely AWESOME part is that you can export from noise to beatmaker :D

Edit: Wow, me and all the above posters just read the title and posted without reading the description. Hehe, :p Um, in case you haven't noticed it yet, iTunes does have the genius bar to the right that helps a lot. I don't use Wi-Fi very often, so...

6. GaiaIllusion

GaiaIllusion Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    Student
    加拿大
    Recommending music?
    Last.fm is free on iPhone/iPod Touch.

7. Camzy

Camzy Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Are you asking for suggestions on music "games?"

BeatRider is absolutely amazing, and because it allows you to use your own music it has basically unlimited replay value.

8. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    wasnt really clear on my thread, but the post were definitely helpful...thanks!

9. CaseyLay

CaseyLay Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Dude. You HAVE to get Bebot Robot. It's so cool and it's easy to use. It's a great musicall instrument. Especially for electronica lovers such as myself.