Win $25 iTunes Gift Card - The Great iqSoup Impy Screenshot Contest of 2013

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by iqSoup, Oct 17, 2013.

1. iqSoup

iqSoup Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Arizona
    The Great iqSoup Impy Screenshot Contest of 2013!!!

We've seen unanticipated success with our new game Impy! Its had great feedback and seen a surprising number of downloads! A big thanks to everyone whose downloaded, enjoyed, and rated our game. So to celebrate we are holding "The Great iqSoup Impy Screenshot Contest of 2013!"

To enter the contest: 1) download "Impy" from the App Store and play it to your little heart's content. 2) Review us on the App Store. 3) Take an awesome in-game screen shot (the awesomer the better) and post it along with your App Store review on facebook.com/iqSoup. Dress Impy in some sweet digs and take the most clever screen shot you can! The post that gets the most LIKES will win the contest and the grand prize of a $25 iTunes gift card! Feel free to pester your friends, family, and Farmville neighbors to come and thumbs up your entry. There will also be a an honorable mention chosen by iqSoup--the winner of which will receive a $10 iTunes gift card.

If your participating let us know below and we'll make sure to LIKE your post.

The contest begins now and will end Friday, November 1st at 10 pm EST.

Good luck!!!

2. iqSoup

iqSoup Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Arizona
    Impy is still free for the next 24 hours so go snatch it before the price goes up to $0.99. Thanks again to the TA community for all the support!!!

3. Lac2010

Lac2010 New Member

Jun 30, 2012
    Insert cool title here

Hi guys, I'm from Argentina and I'd like to participate! in a few moments I'll download Impy, and make some impyesque (?) screenshots. See u

4. bhavukjain1

bhavukjain1 Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2013
  5. iqSoup

iqSoup Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Arizona
    Only one week left! Just post your best Impy screenshot to facebook.com/iqsoup and get as many likes as you can to win! The current leader only has 5 likes so its still anyone's game! Download Impy here!