Universal SimplePlanes (by Jundroo, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by rIcHrAnDoM, Dec 10, 2014.

1. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA

SimplePlanes

Jundroo, LLC
    Build airplanes by snapping parts together, designing wing sections, and attaching engines. At any time, you can strap y…
    $5.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Build airplanes by snapping parts together, designing wing sections, and attaching engines. At any time, you can strap yourself into the cockpit and see how it flies with realistic physics. If you're not in the mood for building, over 250,000 airplanes are available to download for free. BUILD AIRPLANES You have the tools you'll need to bring any airplane to life. Snap parts together to build your airplane's body. Place engines to add thrust. Design and attach wings and then strap yourself into the cockpit and see how it flies. DOWNLOAD AIRPLANES Over 250,000 airplanes are available to download for free from SimplePlanes.com. Find anything from old WW2 bombers to next-generation fighters to sci-fi spacecraft. You can upload your own airplanes and rise through the ranks from a bronze builder to a gold level builder. DYNAMIC FLIGHT MODEL Flight simulation at its finest. Every little change you make in the designer impacts how the airplane flies. Weight distribution, thrust, lift, and drag are all calculated continuously while flying. Parts can break off in spectacular fashion while flying due to over-stress or by hitting something. The fun won't stop there though. You can keep on flying even with a missing wing if you've got the skills. SANDBOX MODE Use all available parts to build airplanes with no restrictions. The sky is the limit. Literally. CHALLENGES Climb into the cockpit of one of your custom aircraft and see how it does in the challenges. Land on aircraft carriers, dodge surface-to-air missiles, race through courses, and so much more. EDUCATIONAL Tutorials will help players learn the basics of real airplane design and the considerations that need to be taken when airplanes are made.
    Information
    Seller:Jundroo, LLC
    Genre:Simulation, Education
    Release:Dec 10, 2014
    Updated:Sep 28, 2023
    Version:1.12.203
    Size:340.7 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Loved Simple Phyiscs, Dummy Defense etc. from Jundroo. This Game looks really cool I'm grabbing it now and will post impressions later.

3. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

SimplePlanes (By Jundroo, LLC)

SimplePlanes

Jundroo, LLC
    Build airplanes by snapping parts together, designing wing sections, and attaching engines. At any time, you can strap y…
    $5.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Build airplanes by snapping parts together, designing wing sections, and attaching engines. At any time, you can strap yourself into the cockpit and see how it flies with realistic physics. If you're not in the mood for building, over 250,000 airplanes are available to download for free. BUILD AIRPLANES You have the tools you'll need to bring any airplane to life. Snap parts together to build your airplane's body. Place engines to add thrust. Design and attach wings and then strap yourself into the cockpit and see how it flies. DOWNLOAD AIRPLANES Over 250,000 airplanes are available to download for free from SimplePlanes.com. Find anything from old WW2 bombers to next-generation fighters to sci-fi spacecraft. You can upload your own airplanes and rise through the ranks from a bronze builder to a gold level builder. DYNAMIC FLIGHT MODEL Flight simulation at its finest. Every little change you make in the designer impacts how the airplane flies. Weight distribution, thrust, lift, and drag are all calculated continuously while flying. Parts can break off in spectacular fashion while flying due to over-stress or by hitting something. The fun won't stop there though. You can keep on flying even with a missing wing if you've got the skills. SANDBOX MODE Use all available parts to build airplanes with no restrictions. The sky is the limit. Literally. CHALLENGES Climb into the cockpit of one of your custom aircraft and see how it does in the challenges. Land on aircraft carriers, dodge surface-to-air missiles, race through courses, and so much more. EDUCATIONAL Tutorials will help players learn the basics of real airplane design and the considerations that need to be taken when airplanes are made.
    Information
    Seller:Jundroo, LLC
    Genre:Simulation, Education
    Release:Dec 10, 2014
    Updated:Sep 28, 2023
    Version:1.12.203
    Size:340.7 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Thanks rich_952000!

4. RenTin850

RenTin850 Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2013
    #4 RenTin850, Dec 11, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
    SimplePlanes is Now Out!

Description
    Bring all of the imaginative aircraft you've had in your head to life.
    Snap parts together to build your airplane's body. Place engines to add thrust. Design the wings and then strap yourself into the pilot's seat and see how it flies.

AIRPLANE DESIGNER
    You have the tools you'll need to bring almost any airplane to life. Use the flexible wing tool to change the shape of the wings and build almost anything.
    Next-generation fighters, WW2 warbirds, civilian aircraft, and everything in between, some people have even made dragons, trains, and space stations.

DYNAMIC FLIGHT MODEL
    Flight simulation at its finest. Every little change you make in the designer impacts how the airplane flies. Weight distribution, thrust, lift, and drag are all calculated before creating the final flight model.

REALTIME DAMAGE
    Parts can break off in spectacular fashion while flying due to over-stress or by hitting something. The fun won't stop there though. You can keep on flying even with a missing wing if you've got the skills.

SANDBOX MODE
    Test your airplane with no restrictions. So, you've had a rough landing and the left engine was knocked off? After watching the engine fly off into the sunset you may decide to go ahead and slap the throttle to full...give it another go with only one engine.

CHALLENGES
    Climb into the cockpit of one of your custom aircraft and see how it does in the challenges. The challenges will keep you entertained for hours. Land on aircraft carriers, dodge surface-to-air missiles, race through courses, and so much more.

AIRPLANE PAINTER
    Use pre-built themes, or paint every part of your bird to make it just the way you want. Share your favorite stylings with all of your friends.

CROSS-PLATFORM AIRPLANE SHARING
    There are no in-app purchases to get access to the airplanes people have shared; they are all available to download for free from http://www.SimplePlanes.com. You can use them even if they were made on another platform.

CONTROLLER SUPPORT
    SimplePlanes has full support for gamepads/joysticks, and provides in-game input mapping for each control surface, as well as throttle, brakes, landing gear, pausing, cameras, etc.

EDUCATIONAL
    Tutorials will help players learn the basics of real airplane design and the considerations that need to be taken when airplanes are made.
    SimplePlanes by Jundroo, LLC

ITUNES LINK : https://appsto.re/us/Q7ZgX.i

5. RenTin850

RenTin850 Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2013
    Good job on posting the game Rich. I don't know how it went under the radar. I posted a thread didn't know you already did.

6. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Yeah, I'm pretty stoked to play this, haven't had the time yet to sit down and tinker. This series is stocked with great games that are always very well put together. Surely TA will see that they've missed this and maybe do a small write up

7. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Looks interesting!

8. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    The content in this app is incredible. I can't believe it isn't getting more attention. Also SimpleRockets is free now I presume to help publicise/celebrate the release of this incredible game.

9. Th3R3n3gad3

Th3R3n3gad3 Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2012
    For me on the iPhone 5 64gb I go to sandbox and it crashes. Help?

10. Truncana

Truncana Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2013
    For who owns The game on ios: is there a first person view?

11. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Yes. There are three views. One somewhat behind the tail, another panned closer in and a first person view.

12. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Ok, got to ask, Rich-man seal of approval?

13. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Well, I've really just started to toy with this. There's a ton of cool features here; online plane sharing is pretty awesome. There are missions and a sandbox mode with a boatload of creation options. If you think this is your style of sim game then yeah, I can already recommend it. If you are just curious about the game, it's hard for me to give the nod yet as I'm still figuring the ins and outs of touchscreen plane design as its a fairly tedious process, but Jundroo do throw some useful tools your way.

Hope that helps some, although I've probably just given you more questions than answers ;)

14. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Well, Jundroo and your excitement equals, BOUGHT, lol thanks man, you have yet to be wrong in my books :)

15. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Cool, I really do like it even though plane aren't really my thing, this sandbox/simulation style of game is :)

16. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    A car one would be interesting... Maybe build a car and have to win races or complete obstacle courses

17. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    This is a great building physics game,it needs much more attention.