iPhone Cataline. Cat-tastic!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by izam, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. izam

izam Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2010
    Hi Guys, just to let you in on my latest game out soon.
    Here's a quick and dirty video preview of the gameplay.
    If you are interested, do reply here so that you will be the first to know and get promo codes when the game is done and out in the app store!

2. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Lock very nice.

3. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    the game actually looks fun good work, who says you need to smash stuff in every game

4. boo7600

boo7600 Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2011
    I especially like the fabric style art! Hope this game comes out soon.

5. Acumen

Acumen Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Kindergarten teacher
    Germany
    Yeh, I totally agree. That fabric style looks lovely. Though has been done times and times it doesn't look cheap and forced but very well thought-through. Fabulous work !

6. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    I'm chiming in that the art style looks great and the characters are pretty cute. Besides, I really like cats. I hope the gameplay and variety lives up to the graphics.

Please keep us informed as the game progresses.

7. RS200

RS200 Active Member

Sep 22, 2009
    This looks great! And I like cats too :)

8. izam

izam Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2010
    Hi guys thanks for the comments! I just finished making a short trailer for the game. Do check this one out. I think you will like this!

please leave a comment here if you'd like to have a code once the game has been approved! I will keep you updated!

9. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    This looks like an interesting title - I love cats and would be happy to get a code.

10. Theintern

Theintern Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2010
    I'm so tired with angry birds type games...however, the art on this game is CRAZY! You've also, it seems, gotten pretty creative and added some very interesting game features, e.g the cat parachute, what looks like big fir ball, the yarn ball...etc. this might just be a cool physics game! This game might just have a wide appeal, As they are lots of cat lovers out there...I mean who can resist a cute little kitty cat that desperate for fish food? ;-) I really hope that you manage to get the physics down pack...I can't wait to test run it! Fingers crossed! ;-)

11. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    that was a great trailer there is so much you seem to be able to do in that game, good of you to think of all those options. My girlfriend just walked by and asked me to replay it again you game is now certified GIRLFRIEND APPROVED guess its too late to test it but I would love a code when it comes out

12. izam

izam Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2010
    thanks everyone! I hope this game appeals to everyone. Yes a bit late for testing but I will surely give you guys a code to try it out. If you'd like to a code and be updated when its out, do give your comments here. Cheers!

13. would like to have a code to see how the game works when it comes out

14. boo7600

boo7600 Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2011
    I would love a code, and sorry for not asking before.

15. izam

izam Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2010
    thanks guys will definitely give you guys a code once its available!
    In the mean time, here are some screen shots of the game.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I hope the game will be approved this week.

16. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    The screenshots are fantastic and I am really looking forward to this one!

17. izam

izam Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2010
    thanks slewis7! The mac app store version of this game will be available on thursday 30 june 2011. But you can get a promo code from me today!

18. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    If I might make a small suggestion for your trailer: do not zoom in on the text instruction screens. This makes it very hard to read them. Start with them at max size and leave them up another moment longer so people watching the video can actually see what they say. Understanding what is going on in the gameplay will mak it more meaningful to the viewer.

Aside from that, looks really cool. It might not be a wholly original concept, but you clearly have a unique spin on it.

19. izam

izam Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2010
    thanks misguided! I think I'll edit that video now based on your suggestions :D

20. izam

izam Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2010
    thank you for all the interest guys! The game has just been approved and will be released this thursday 30 june! Will contact all of you who have expressed interest in this thread and give you a code in your PM box very soon! Cheers!