Universal Braveland (by Tortuga Team)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Mar 16, 2014.

1. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    A lot of complex request. I think just adding a skirmish mode would add a lot of replay value. Being able to pick the opponents and difficulty would be nice.

2. Alqui

Alqui Member

May 19, 2011
    Is Ipod 4 supported?

3. Piph

Piph Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Can this game be muted for those of who play while listening to podcasts?

4. EnGeneral

EnGeneral Member

Mar 24, 2013
    Yes. Runs flawlessly on mine; decent game, lacks depth.

5. playpanic

playpanic Active Member

Feb 27, 2013
    You can mute music and sound separately. Or both. :)

6. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    A mild complaint but I noticed the art isn't as sharp/clear as it could be.

Not sure how to describe it but it seems like the type of sharpness that occurs when you continually shrink and image then sharpen it or over-sharpen a low quality image. Anyhow, if you compare it to a pure retina art game, it's easy to see the difference. Like the art from Kingdom Rush vs this game. Even in the icon you can see this.

It's not to say the game is bad but I wish this could get fixed. It bothers me when I look at it all the time as a graphic designer.

7. playpanic

playpanic Active Member

Feb 27, 2013
  8. Zamblast

Zamblast New Member

May 5, 2014
    some bugs

mac steam version. just got the game three days ago. bug on first boss where only a few members of my squad were in the combat. no archers, no peasents just a few trackers. my squad was full but they were not in the combat. tried reloading, restarting. fun until I hit the bug.

9. playpanic

playpanic Active Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Maybe you've removed them from the squad? Open your hero menu and try to tune your army.

10. playpanic

playpanic Active Member

Feb 27, 2013
    #50 playpanic, Jun 9, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
    Hey, folks!

[​IMG]

New major update with Survival Mode is released! It's been a month since we've launched Braveland on Steam. Since the launch we've been reviewing all feedback and have come up with a new gameplay mode! Play as much as you want. Test your battle skills.

What's new:
    * First of all a new Survival Mode!
    * Game now supports German
    * Game now supports French
    * 5 Trading Cards
    * Some minor bugs have been fixed.

Play Braveland

11. playpanic

playpanic Active Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Hi, folks!

We start BETA-TEST of new chapter of Braveland. That will be Braveland Wizard! New hero, a lot of new abilities, battle characters and new story of course. If you want to beta-test it - just write us on [email protected].

We are excited to meet you as beta-testers of our game!

12. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    I Beta tested the first one and would be more than willing to beta test this one as well.

Look for me in the credits again ;)

13. playpanic

playpanic Active Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Hell yeah, you do. :)

PS: Braveland Wizard released tomorrow! And you can play it now if you in New Zealand. :)

14. hincy89

hincy89 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2011
    Great game that keeps getting better, just got braveland pirate which is the 3rd and it keeps getting better recommend all 3.

15. Moocow

Moocow Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2014
    Great game to relax with, love the music too. Few questions:
    - Does the hero actually do anything? I'm surprised the hero doesn't even participate in battle, just sits back and relax..?
    - What's the purpose of spending money to hire mercenaries when I recover all lost units (at a cost I think) at end of battle?
    - What happens if you lose all units of a type? Permanently gone or you can still buy them back at end of battle?
    - There seems to be 2 numbers and a health bar on enemy units. I'm confused by this. First of all the health bar seems to decrease/increase all the time, are enemies healing themselves, or is the health bar for each individual unit of an enemy? For example I use the archer's rage shot and do like 35 dmg, yet the hp bar of the enemy barely moved down. What is the red number, and green number? I assume one of them is the unit count?
    - Is the order that the units can act fixed? If it's the farmer's turn, how do I get my archer to move first and then move the farmer?