Illustrative Cartoony 2D Artist ready to work!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by 25th Pixel, Aug 5, 2013.

1. 25th Pixel

25th Pixel New Member

Feb 18, 2013
    2D artist here ready to work! I have been illustrating professionally for the last 6 years and am now ready to venture my graphics into the Mobile gaming industry.

Everyone here knows just as much as I do that we all have to start somewhere... So I took it upon myself to set out and create a simple game to prove to fellow developers and studios that I know what I am doing as a game artist and I do know how to create the assets necessary for an amazingly awesome looking game!... With the help of Xen Element I was able to get "Chaz!" (Chazgame.com) created, designed, and launched successfully. Going into this being both our first game we had 1 simple goal always in mind: "To prove to the masses that we know how to make a game."

So please:

If YOU have a project that needs refined graphics, characters, objects, backgrounds, icon, HUD, or ANYTHING! - please do not hesitate to contact me. My email is [email protected], or you can always PM me here. "Chaz!", like I said was my first game, and has been submitted to Apple already where you should all be able to play it soon. For a better look at the art of Chaz and the launch trailer please check it out at www.ChazGame.com I hope you will find that I am an artist that takes game asset creation seriously. I am a problem solver and like to analyze what the game needs from an avid 80s and 90s child gamers perspective in order to get everything created in a fast , unique, awesome, original, yet high quality manner!

So let's have some fun! These are GAMES after all! Hope to meet a lot of you soon! :)

www.25thPixel.com