Control Protocol

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by xlcontrol, Mar 19, 2010.

1. I have started development of an iPhone (and later iPad) game called "Control Protocol." There isn't much to show yet, but I've decided to start a blog to follow the progress of the game.

If you visit the blog, the first post talks about the game, story and the work done so far.

Feel free to comment here or on the blog. :)

2. Sinecure Industries

Sinecure Industries Well-Known Member

Ooh, it looks like that maze screen saver from Windows 3.1 ;)

Seriously though, you're on your way. For just the very initial layout you've got a lot of potential and I'm looking forward to seeing it once it comes together. Good luck!

3. Control Protocol is still in very early development, but I've been blogging about my progress on the Control Protocol blog. The game is targeting iPhone/iTouch as well as iPad, as a universal app.

I've been working on technology up until this point, but I've started on the initial level design and art - though I have a long way to go. Here are a few images, so you can get an idea - visit the blog for more information. You can read more about the technology and game on the blog.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will be focusing on building part of the second area of the game and putting together a gameplay video to announce the game properly. :)