Ramses II by Ravensburger Digital for iOS

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Ravensburger, Aug 23, 2011.

1. #1 Ravensburger, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
    Hi gamer friends! First off, we would like to thank you all for the great release of Puerto Rico for the iPad. While you have been off building your new digital colonies in PR, we have been hard at work preparing our next board game release for iOS. This time we are proud to present to you Ramses II, the ancient Egypt-themed memory game. We are very excited to announce that this app will be available on not only the iPad, but iPhones and iPod Touches as well!
    Release is set for this Thursday, here’s a sneak peek with some first-look screenshots:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jumpman475

jumpman475 Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Student
    Ithaca, NY
    Wow, this looks awesome! I need to buy an ipad. It seems like most games will play better on iPad nowadays

3. The iPad is pretty awesome, but rest assured game play on the iPhone/iPod touch is just as accessible and fun!

4. abstractgamefreak

abstractgamefreak Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2009
    Male
    Musician
    Germany
    This one is a classic family game I played very often, when my children were younger (most children are terrific opponents for playing memory games). By accident we dug that out only a week ago for nostalgia reasons. Still a very good memory game which should work well on the iPad.

5. jumpman475

jumpman475 Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Student
    Ithaca, NY
    Cool Thanks. That's good to hear:D

6. Anytime!