Universal Dawn of Crafting (by Goktug Yilmaz)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Esqarrouth, May 18, 2017.

1. Xaeyr

Xaeyr Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #841 Xaeyr, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
    Nevermind...

Bad idea ;)

2. iogog

iogog Member

Jan 4, 2018
    I am getting near the end of my second generation and was looking at my options and I currently have +10 gloves but noticed that there are negative gloves. What exactly is the use of having negative crafting?

3. Xaeyr

Xaeyr Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2017
    They lower your skill level, which lowers your chance of success when crafting an item, which helps in increasing that skill. So if, for example, you need to raise your woodworking skill and you have a 100% chance of crafting a peeled stick, putting on a negative glove would maybe lower that to a 50% chance of crafting that same item. Since the chance of success is now lower, your skill would go up easier. If that all made sense :)

4. iogog

iogog Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Ahh I'm so dumb. That makes so much sense. Thanks for explaining that.

5. iogog

iogog Member

Jan 4, 2018
    In one of the tips it says that dawnofcrafting.gamepedia.com is the official wiki but it seems relatively incomplete.

My first question is whether it is even wanted by the community as a lot of the fun in the game is finding the recipes yourself and recipe tablets are a source of revenue and having a wiki with recipes would make those obsolete.

Secondly, if it is wanted, is it a high priority or is it kind of just sitting at the bottom of the bin?

6. Xaeyr

Xaeyr Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2017
    Since the wiki is largely community driven, I would say it doesn't use up a lot of the dev's time, which is the good thing about a wiki. And even if it didn't exist, there will always be fan made resources like the one I created here (which I definitely need to update). If you want to use any online resources, great. If not, don't look :)

7. Joswan

Joswan New Member

Jan 6, 2018
    Great game

Very interesting game! I’m pretty addicted to it. Give it a try and you will be hooked too

8. iogog

iogog Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Sorry, this is super minor but if you are in the marketplace assigning workers and you can't assign any worker it says you don't have any "eligable workers" when it should be "eligible workers".

9. LMHART

LMHART New Member

Dec 17, 2017
    5 star game

Played the game tons and it is great was introduced to it by a friend would highly recommend

10. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Noted :D

11. iogog

iogog Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Is there a difference in skill gained when you fail to craft something that is low level(like a twig wall) vs when you fail something bigger(house)?

12. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game

no they are the same.

13. mkikas

mkikas New Member

Jan 11, 2018
    i like thid game

i really like this game there is so much crafting stuff and the story is so great i really like this game :D

14. iogog

iogog Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Have you guys ever considered adding a search bar into the game? I'm not sure where it could go exactly but perhaps a small button beneath where the quests and gambling pops up that brings up a larger GUI.

15. Xaeyr

Xaeyr Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2017
    Village

Are there any plans for a way to clear the rocks and trees from the village?

16. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    First time I've heard of this idea. Why?

17. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    There is an idea but not as a concrete plan.

18. iogog

iogog Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Once you get higher up you can lose things that are lower down in your containers especially if they are in your village as well so just having a little search bar would be nice for just finding things.

19. Esqarrouth

Esqarrouth Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    v1.3.5 - Crashing Buildings

v1.3.5 - Crashing Buildings

• Happy 2018!
    • iCloud save is turned on by default. (Thanks BarcodExpress)
    • Fixed achievements showing multiple times. (Thanks all)
    • Changed recipes tool levels of some brick buildings. (Thanks Mikael)
    • Fixed Minion bag related crashes. (Thanks all)
    • Fixed game not loading crash. (Thanks all)
    • Fixed marketplace related crashes. (Thanks Xaeyr)
    • Fixed developer message showing at wrong times.
    • Fixed trying to hack the game crashing the game.
    • Fixed sending Minion with bow crashes.
    • Fixed dragging item related crashes.
    • Fixed marketplace crash. (Thanks Furk)
    • Fixed storage crash. (Thanks Rachel)
    • Fixed Minion long send crash. (Thanks Jai)
    • Fixed minion energy decreasing on generation reset. (Thanks Matthew Jr)

20. SpicyFish

SpicyFish Member

Nov 1, 2017
    Some bugs and improvement suggestions!

Hey devs! Since I haven't got chosen as a test flight version tester, I'll post some things I discovered in 1.3.0, sorry if they have already been mentioned.

1: Jabba the Hut achievement doesn't seem to be working, I stored more than 5 mil energy in my storage in village and nothing happens, when I transfer all I could (more than 1.2 mil energy worth of food) into my inventory still nothing happens.
    2: The pyramid really, really lags HEAVY later in the game, currently at level 9 and it has more than 140 stacks(14,000 items) in the inventory, itfreezes 5 seconds to open its inventory, 5 more seconds to put stuff in. It also doesn't give enough reward considering the raw material put in as well as work and energy consumed.
    3: Maybe change some of the fish and chicken soup recipe? The water cost is way too hefty that it pretty much loses its purpose, since it would be WAY much easier to just grill the meat instead of trying to get a LOT of water which costs a LOT of time, same goes to mixing mud, the time used for water is just...way too long.
    4: Does it really need to purchase all the available items for IAP to obtain the Dr. John Watson achievement? That would be roughly $50 for an achievement which is kinda unreasonable personally speaking...plus I have indeed purchased everything available, other than the 50 kebab, 1 tablet and 6 tablets IAP, yet only the container one is ticked, I think it's bugged currently. Maybe consider changing it to just finishing other ones to get the achievement? (The ones that ask for review, mailing list, Facebook Twitter and stuff)