Fieldrunners 2 Strategies

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by explosive, Jul 24, 2012.

1. y2kmp3

y2kmp3 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Hmm... I thought the pop-up tip has deeper meaning that this. That is an obvious strategy, but I thought the developer meant differently?

2. ravinpizazz

ravinpizazz Active Member

Jul 26, 2012
    hey explosive

hey explosive i beat the game (casual) and im trying to go on heroic, thx for the guides they rlly help :D i was wondering if u could giv a walkthrough/screen shot for turbo dryer plz? i cant do tht 1 its a pain some always get by and i am never close to enough :( can u plz do a walkthrough/screen shot for turbo dryer? if u can thx :D

3. explosive

explosive Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2011
    UK
    I only have the puzzles and Turbo dryer left to do but I haven't found a way to do turbo dryer yet and I don't think anyone else has either.

One important part though is to use a freeze followed by a mine when those 2 strong tanks come otherwise they eat up a lot of time.

4. speeed

speeed Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Requesting heroic home On deranged guide with a picture of the very beginning. Can't set it up do I don't lose lives early on..

5. explosive

Feb 18, 2011
    UK
    #25 explosive, Jul 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
    Just keep placing gatlings and upgrading as you go till you get to this point, then as you reach $21 sell the 2nd gatling and put a spark there then the rest is really easy.

[​IMG]

6. ericopp

ericopp Member

Jul 23, 2012
    puzzles?

Fun game, but I'm stumped. I've 3-starred everything in the grasslands and 2-starred everything else and will keep on plowing through, but the puzzles have got me. I cannot get 2 stars on Carnie Guarding or Hocus Pocus? Anyone have any suggestions on these?

On a different note, I just got the power tower and that thing is fantastic used in combination with the spark towers. I have blocks set up that utilize the power tower hitting spark and tesla towers, and then ice towers on the other side to slow the fieldrunners down and this has worked great as well. It works good with the Pyro towers too, but it's hard to get that much $$$ saved up.

7. ravinpizazz

Jul 26, 2012
    Ok well I can wait thx for all the effort u put into it to help:D

8. jbills

jbills Active Member

Jun 3, 2011
    Somewhere
    I am actually having some trouble on twisted turnpike casual. I have only unlocked up to the oil tower, and every time I try it I get overrun somewhere around wave 20-30. Anyone got any advice?

9. explosive

Feb 18, 2011
    UK
    #29 explosive, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
    Here you go, after screen 1 save up for flamethrower and replace 1 of center gatling's and focus on upgrading and getting the others. After that put the 2 lasers down and finish by placing hive towers around.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. TheloniousMac

TheloniousMac Member

Aug 28, 2008
    Graphic Designer
    Brisbane
    #30 TheloniousMac, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
    I got Turbo Dryer on my first run, no pausing and mostly on fast forward.
    I only managed to go to 219 before the timer ran out.
    [​IMG]
    Only turrets and upgrade them as soon as I could.
    Fast forward is the key.
    This is on casual of course

11. ravinpizazz

Jul 26, 2012
    Thx I got it on tough using just turrets and 2-3 spark towers, i need to do it on heroic lol but u do help out thx :)

12. luckystrike2k3

luckystrike2k3 New Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Hi Masters of FR2!

I miss only Toastmasters and a few Hazmats for getting the Card pack complete and get the ice tower.

I thought if i play my last finisched level (Curious George) again, up to level 150 i would get them...
    but.. no... no Hazmats...

as everybody knows the Ingame-HELP is not THAT spectacular *hihi*:p

So can somebody be soooooo nice to tell me what they look like or (BETTER!) in witch level i can kill them ???

Thank you soooooooo much :D:D:D

Lucky

ohhh by the way: everything is here as a map, but one is missing (i canĀ“t find): frying pan on casual mode (without ice tower, or mines, ...)

13. ravinpizazz

Jul 26, 2012
    I believe hazmats are like the green suited fieldrunners, not sure which map but I think grasslands not exactly sure, I'll put a screen shot for frying Pan casual wit no ice or mines :)

14. luckystrike2k3

Jul 27, 2012
    woooowww what a speeeeed
    no wonder that the fieldrunners have no chance :D:D

what about the toastmasters?

how can i find out witch is witch enemy?

15. ravinpizazz

Jul 26, 2012
    Toast makers r wearing orange suits, found aftr cardio canyon and I hav the screen shot for frying pan casual with no ice or mines but remember to save nuke for last round to lose no lives :) I'll post it in a sec

16. ravinpizazz

Jul 26, 2012
    [​IMG]
    i hav no clue hot to post an image or if i did it rite :/

17. ravinpizazz

Jul 26, 2012
    nope didnt work, how do i post an image????:confused:

18. luckystrike2k3

Jul 27, 2012
    Just load it to, lets say http://imageshack.us/ and copy the LINK Thumbnail prewiev here as TEXT.

what you mean with found AFTER Cardio Canion?

did you also finds the hazmats?

i did now 300 rounds (150 in Grassland / 150 in desert, no hazmats, no toastmaster :confused:

lucky

19. ravinpizazz

Jul 26, 2012
  20. ravinpizazz

Jul 26, 2012
    i was playing earlier and i got hazmats and toastmasters on cardio canyon idk y u didnt sry pal :( and i still dt understand i put http://imageshack.us/ as the URL but i dnt understand the nxt part???:confused::confused: