iPhone game: Moradea looking for testers

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ns804apps, Nov 19, 2012.

1. ns804apps

ns804apps Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Richmond, VA
    we are about a week away from the first test of our new game Moradea. you can find sketches of the characters, levels and such. We are going to be puzzle solving "lemmings" style game the main difference is you will start t level 1 with x amount of Morads and any you do not save you lose, by the end of the game you need to have at least one Morad left to beat the game.

Sound like fun we think so. if you re interested in testing the first ten levels please e-mail at njones@ns804.

you can also visit our Facebook page at FB.com/ns804

thanks.

2. Osui818

Osui818 Member

Mar 24, 2011
  3. Kofiaa

Kofiaa Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Student
    Aberdeen, UK
    Also pm'd

4. ns804apps

Nov 19, 2012
    Richmond, VA
    thanks

thanks gents I am new to the forum so I am sorry I am just checking the pm's now.

we are also running a funding campaign on indiegogo

http://igg.me/p/275185?a=1745950

stop by and check us out and spread the word if you could.

thanks

5. ns804apps

Nov 19, 2012
    Richmond, VA
    Some of our beginning sketches

Levels sketches or worlds and character sketches

Attached Files:

6. ns804apps

Nov 19, 2012
    Richmond, VA
    Testing to start on Friday

Anyone interested e-mail me or pm email is [email protected]. This will be a web based testing so no need to be on testflight or any other service or even have a device to test on. We are working the first ten levels or so to see how the game plays and to get feedback on thing people like and do not like so we can tweak for the final version.

7. ns804apps

Nov 19, 2012
    Richmond, VA
    Further Level play

OK so I updated some new photos of the level layout, we are going with a tile overlay to make the level design. this is our basic starting blocks. Also we have added a map feature where you will be able to play the levels as if on an adventure game versus the original style lemmings play where you automatically went on to a next level.

We are still about a week away from testing, but are open to as many who wan to test. It will be a web based test the first run to see if game play and levels are good.

The game keeps evolving as most games do. We are working on a scenario to allow for jumping around on levels and setting different achievements for social leader board rankings.

I hope you all enjoy the photos and look to test the game.

Attached Files:

8. ns804apps

Nov 19, 2012
    Richmond, VA
    Did not realize how much extra time game play was going to take. We traded graphics for game play I hope it pays off. We can always update graphics in a large update, but we want the gameplay to really make you think. The first five levels are relatively simple as they are our in game tutorial. We also moved to a
    Map based world where you can choose what level to play versus the level a goes to level b, which allows for more strategy.

9. ns804apps

Nov 19, 2012
    Richmond, VA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngW-Y5kg1LE&feature=g-crec

Very basic game play model to show where we are at. Game levels have been a bit tougher to develop than we thought, but I wanted to share. Hopefully we are still on track for testing by Friday if anyone is interested.

I look forward to your feedback.