A serious framerate problem with ALL Gameloft games on the iPad?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Vikram, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Vikram

Vikram Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2009
    #1 Vikram, Aug 14, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
    Hey guys,

I've just noted that all the Gameloft games on the iPad I've downloaded so far (HoS HD, Let's Golf 2 HD, N.O.V.A HD) all have serious framerate problems. I really love Gameloft games but the constant lag in the iPad versions sucks a lot of the joy out. Compare that to games like Real Racing HD, which runs glass smooth!

You should also note that the non-HD versions run silky smooth, 2x enlarged on the iPad and all iPhones, including iPhone 3G.

Anybody else experiencing same problem?

2. ikemike

ikemike Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Chicago
    I found that Let's Golf 2 HD gets really, really laggy after long periods of play.

3. Tmonine

Tmonine Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Casual
    Australia
    I am a concientious objector to gameloft because they never update their apps and production quality is more often than not less than half that of indies

4. Vikram

Vikram Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2009
    Well I think Gameloft games are great and they should just update their games properly to fix such issues.

5. ovalprocess

ovalprocess Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    Southern California
    Dungeon Hunter HD, Iron Man 2 HD, Asphalt 5 HD, and Brothers in Arms 2 HD have all run fine on my iPad. Have you tried powering off the iPad before playing?