Universal Star Warfare: Alien Invasion - (by Freyr Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Parcheesy00

Parcheesy00 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    right next to you
    ummmm....... i got nothing:( it has to be a multiplayer game though so we all can play.

2. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Hi Superion. What's up?

What type of games do you like?

3. undead.exe

undead.exe Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Where HAVE you been anyway? o___o

My presence on his read is comparatively scarce as of late, but it isn't terribly hard to find me around if you know where to look...oh, and I might be bad at S games, but might as well play for the hilarity of it :D

Don't have a gaming PC though, so minecraft may be out...

4. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Do any of you guys play LoL or think it would be interesting?

5. Sheinfell

Sheinfell Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    Europe, CET timezone
    #10105 Sheinfell, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
    Nah ;) saw that just now, welcome back!

No and no.

If anyone is interested in strategic turn-based combat, Witching Hour Studios has Ravenmark multiplayer planned for April this year. I played the singleplayer campaigns, and from that it looks very promising. Some time away still, I know, but something I keep on my radar.

6. SuperionEXE

SuperionEXE Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    I haven't quite followed it much myself, but does anyone see any potential/interesting gameplay ahead for the upcoming TES:O (The Elder Scrolls Online) game? Oh, and Sheinfell, have you taken a look at the new Ravensword? I haven't gotten to yet, but given my fun experience with the last one (I was one tycoon gambler...) I'm considering getting it.

7. Sheinfell

May 14, 2012
    Europe, CET timezone
    You bet I have :p
    Not only that, I played through it in one big rush over 3 days or so.
    Total playing time for one playthrough is nowhere near the 40 hours the developers claim, but with my ~15 hours I still had lots of fun.
    Really good game, I can highly recommend it.
    Not many games out there, that just make me walk/ride/fly around and gaze in awe at the fantastic view.
    It still has some bugs and hiccups, but the devs are responsive (already released a patch) and work to fix them.
    Replay value is so-so. I might give it another run later, with higher difficulty and a different build. But got enough other things in my pipeline to postpone for a while.

8. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Hey Sheinfell or anyone who played chaos rings. How do you beat eluca and zhamo with Escher and museia? They kil me in 3 hits...

9. Sheinfell

May 14, 2012
    Europe, CET timezone
  10. SuperionEXE

Jul 1, 2012
    Yeah it's been quite a while since I've played the original Chaos Rings, but I remember that the fight with Eluca and Zhamo was quite hard. Personally, I think it's just your overall move choice, and probably mainly due to under leveling. In the game, if you're underleveled, boss fights will murder you.

11. Legendary_Slayer

Legendary_Slayer Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2012
    Hey guys, if you're looking for a good multiplayer game Order and Chaos online is great if you like MMO's.

12. SuperionEXE

Jul 1, 2012
    Already on it, Slayer :) I'm a 31 Monk with a good amount of money, haha

13. Legendary_Slayer

Nov 11, 2012
    You've played more than me. I've got a level 20 warrior and I'm not exactly rich:(

14. SuperionEXE

Jul 1, 2012
    I've been playing for like 1 1/2 weeks or so, with an hour or two per day, and I've got a pretty decent amount of gold (like 98)

15. Legendary_Slayer

Nov 11, 2012
    I've had it for a couple weeks but never played it much until a couple days ago. I've got about 20 gold, until I buy a pack of those mount capture stones.Btw, do you have a mount?

16. SuperionEXE

Jul 1, 2012
  17. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
  18. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    I played it, but stopped at lv 12. Too many glitches and traversing around mountains are a pain.

19. Legendary_Slayer

Nov 11, 2012
    I'm not sure when you played it, but I haven't run into more than two or three glitches(unless you count enemies doing flips, which I've only seen happen once). Although they're kinda weird and frustrating, they don't seem to happen often. And about going around mountains, sticking to the road usually gets you where you're going(and as a bonus it's fairly safe).

20. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    I stopped few weeks ago. Bosses don't register my attacks and freeze. Things that were supposed to be there aren't. Etc. As for the roads, I'm too impatient for that :D