[iPhone][This Is Not a Test: A Survival Comic RPG][$1.99 -> 0.99][2 Day Sale]

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by robotmonster, Oct 16, 2014.

1. robotmonster

robotmonster Active Member

Aug 20, 2013
    #1 robotmonster, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
    Hi TouchArcade! Just wanted to let you know that our meat-grinder of a doomsday survival comic, This Is Not a Test: A Post-Apocalyptic Prequel is on sale for two days!

Check it out on the App Store here.

And the TA review is here. Though, we've done a ton a changes since the review. in fact, we implemented a save system and made a colour art upgrade because of it!

I also happen to have some free promo codes left over but can only distribute them via Facebook if you like and share our page, then send me a message, I'll message you back a promo code! Let's be friends? ;)

[​IMG]

Godspeed, TouchArcade.
    -Your Pal Robot Monster

2. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Did this ever get updated to be Universal? To be fair it still looked good scaled, but would have loved native.

3. robotmonster

robotmonster Active Member

Aug 20, 2013
    I know what you mean!

Updating to Universal took a lot longer than I thought! We actually just finished last week and the universal version is waiting for App Store approval right now. Should be accepted or rejected late next week :) it will be version 3.1.0.

4. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Awesome thank you, good news