Puppet Labyrinth 3D

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by RPGGuy, Mar 11, 2010.

1. RPGGuy

RPGGuy Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2008
  2. Touchgamer3g

Touchgamer3g Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    It looks great, as do your other games of the Puppet series!

I think a mini map in the upper right hand corner (or a tap to access map) may be a nice feature to add. I assume that it would come in handy, especially in the later levels.

3. RPGGuy

RPGGuy Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2008
  4. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

Looks fantastic, I love Puppet Jump and will buy the next two as soon as the come out.

I will only add that I hope you continue to add tons of stuff (clothing) ect. to the shop because that really gives the game a ton of replay value.

You have a great series of games here. At some point I think you should consider an action/adventure type game with this character and create some bad guys for him to go up against.

5. RPGGuy

RPGGuy Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2008
    I have been considering Puppet RPG, using the same isometric view as this one. But then it might be better to make something similar to Zelda instead :)
    Puppet Volleyball might be another one :)

6. Touchgamer3g

Touchgamer3g Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    I really like the idea of Puppet Volleyball. Others that would work well are Puppet Platformer and Puppet Mini-Golf.

7. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

For me, you can do no wrong with this series. You build it and I will buy it. Of course I would love to see this little guy in an adventure mode, even if it was similar to Little Big Planet. Once the third game comes out, the Puppet will be an expert in Jumping, running and ball rolling. If you combine those into a game and throw in some goals and bad guys, wow.

8. spidey146

spidey146 Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Hey, looks amazing, great job :D.

Just one concern though, it involves Puppet Jump though: why is it 3.1.2. only? Are there certain features that are only accesable with 3.1.2? I'm only asking this because if there's really no reason for it, other than it's newest, put it to 3.0 or something because, personally, I really wanted to try it, but I'm on 3.1.1. and I'm jailbroken and don't really want to re-jailbreak. The lower the OS requirement the wider audience your app branches out to. Otherewise, awesome job.

9. RPGGuy

RPGGuy Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2008
    I don't think there is any reason I can't make the games 3.0 instead. I just like staying current when it comes to the SDK.

10. spidey146

spidey146 Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Ya, but if there's no real meaning to it then why bother? I understand that, as a dev, you want to take advantage of every little detail, but if it's not neccesary, try to make it lower. I'm sure you would get atleast a few extra sales from doing this.

Was referring to the second part by the way.

11. laladanger

laladanger Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2010
    This looks great. I agree it does need a map. Maybe a mini map where it only shows the finish line and layout of the level but you have to find the stars?

12. Austin:]

Austin:] Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    This looks very fun:D

13. RPGGuy

RPGGuy Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2008
    I'm happy to announce that the 3rd puppet game, Puppet Labyrinth has been submitted to the app store!

Here is the description:

Listen up gamers, this is one of the most jaw dropping gorgeous games available on the iPhone and iPad! Customize and steer your puppet through a variety of levels while collecting stars, puppet points and navigating treacherous obstacles.

SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE:
    We are hard at work on more levels for the game. Until then enjoy the game at half price! Buy now and you'll get more levels when they are completed for FREE!

Using the accelerometer and touch screen to jump, control your puppet and make sure he or she collects all the stars to open the gate and complete the level in record time. Be careful - don't fall off the edge!
    Compete against players from across the world for the best times on each world using the OpenFeint social network.

Along the way you can collect puppet points which are used to customize your puppet with new costumes, and even change the kind of ball you're in! Near a million combinations of costumes are available with more coming in the future!

Takes full advantage of the latest graphics chip to deliver full scene shadows and realistic water so amazing that will make you wonder how we did it! But don't worry, it works on older devices too without some of the shader effects. Options let you run the game in OpenGL 1 or 2 mode and control the shadow detail to adjust the rendering performance.

Download free additional puppet mini-games: Puppet Jump and Puppet Sprint from within the game!

With stunning graphics, bright colorful worlds, and a deliciously fun soundtrack, Puppet Labyrinth 3D is fun for everyone!

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]