Editing, Creative Idea Brainstorming, and Chinese-English Translations

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Kunning, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Kunning

Kunning Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2009
    #1 Kunning, Sep 29, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
    Hello everybody,
    I'm a passionate writer and editor, and I'd like to offer my services for editing and creating descriptions/background stories, Chinese-English translations, marketing, and creative idea brainstorming to any developer out there! Writing and editing is my passion, however, it is not my profession; it's just a really big hobby of mine. If anyone's interested in my services, PM me and I'll be sure to respond back! Looking forward to working with someone!

2. EssentialParadox

EssentialParadox Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2009
    UK / Toronto
    Hi Kunning, do you have any examples of writing you've done? I think that would be useful to post. :)

About your Chinese-English translations, does that count for English -> Chinese, or just the other way around?

3. Kunning

Aug 30, 2009
    #3 Kunning, Sep 29, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
    Oh, sure! I'll post an example of one of my works right away. It's one of the short story paragraphs I wrote,hope it makes for a good reading! I can translate from both English-Chinese and Chinese-English, so no worries!

4. EssentialParadox

EssentialParadox Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2009
    UK / Toronto
  5. Kunning

Aug 30, 2009
    The dust settled over the bodies of fallen warriors, both human and orc. Ravens began to flock in, beginning their evening feast. The Champion Archer surveyed the gruesome scene through impassive eyes; he had managed to hold off the orcs for another day. However, he did not know how long he could keep this up, for even the greatest of Elven Lords have a point where their stamina drains. The Champion Archer hefted up his powerful longbow and piercing arrows, heading back to the castle to rest up for the next day's bloodshed that was soon to come...

There! That's the quality of stuff that I can come up with with only a short amount of time. This was my entry for the Champion Archer contest, and needless to say, I won with it. Hope that gives you a good example of the literature and descriptions I can work up!