Fairy Farm Add-Me thread

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by aejohns84, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Lily Flower

Lily Flower New Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Uh...I realize this is fairly silly of a question, but how exactly do magic words work?

2. bemoen

bemoen New Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Magic Words

There are a couple of ways you can do this. You can link up to Fairy Farm on Facebook and post your spells (words) on the wall. Same thing to cast a spell - use someone else's word to cast a spell on your own farm. I don't use this method because the words rarely work for me. I don't know if you have to be the first one to use it or if it only works for a limited amount of times but I don't have much luck with it. It's much easier to find someone else who plays the game and just trade words with them. My granddaughter and I do that and the words always work.

3. fotini17n

fotini17n New Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Rainbow box

I'm new in the game.i have a quest that something about rainbow box....but where can I find this rainbow box????:confused:

4. blackrose

blackrose New Member

Sep 18, 2012
    grów your plants instantly

By adjusting time of your mobile phone to a desired time you can harvest any of your plants ,animals ,trees and even the castle etch..
    But once you adjust the time back to its original time everything wont grow until it reaches the time you had adjusted before,

Hope this would help...

5. blackrose

blackrose New Member

Sep 18, 2012
    Anyone know some tricks on how to expand land w/out using crystals.. tnx

6. bemoen

bemoen New Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Rainbow Box

The Rainbow Box will be found on the left side of the screen in the special offers box ~ that thing that sorta looks like a stamp or a picture frame. Mine usually has that winged creature on it. Click on the arrow underneath it and it will bring up the next offer. Keep doing that until the Rainbow Box shows up. The offers change all the time so if it isn't there one day, it might be there the next day.

7. wensterretje

wensterretje New Member

Sep 17, 2012
    But how work this game magic woord??? I dont understand?? Where is the woord???How you find this woord:confused::confused:

8. fotini17n

fotini17n New Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Thank you very much!!!

9. wensterretje

wensterretje New Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Thank you very much :)

10. bemoen

bemoen New Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Go to the Social section of the game by clicking on the little world icon at the bottom of the screen - the same place you go when you want to visit friends. On the Social screen you will see an icon of a scroll and feather pen. That is where you open the Magic Words. When you open that, if you have any words, they will be on the left side of the screen and you will tap to open them. You can't use your own words. You have to give them to a friend who plays the game or you can post them here or on the Fairy Farm Facebook page. You will automatically receive a reward when someone uses your word. You will see it on your screen. Using words is called Casting a Spell.
    On the right side of the Social screen you will see the star wand where you use someone else's word to cast your spell. You will receive a reward also for casting a spell. I stated in a previous post that it is much easier if you have a friend who plays the game that you can trade words with. If you rely on this forum or Facebook for words, you are competing with thousands of players for the same word and it seems to only work for a limited amount of times.

11. wensterretje

wensterretje New Member

Sep 17, 2012
    And now another question. Where can I find the essence: Fire, Water, Earth, Air. Does anyone know?? Tips, hints:confused::rolleyes:

12. wensterretje

wensterretje New Member

Sep 17, 2012
    I have a big problem with the game fairy farm on android. I open this game and I want to connect with facebook, I click on the icon, and the game goes off and on again. and I can not login. Plzzz can someone help me?????

13. Preethi

Preethi New Member

Oct 2, 2012
    Fairy game

14. bemoen

bemoen New Member

Sep 5, 2012
    FF on iPod Touch shuts off when I try to connect to visit friends. I can access the shop, storage and move things around but just can't go social. Anybody else having issues today?

15. bemoen

bemoen New Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Issue resolved by latest update.

16. bemoen

bemoen New Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Game Garden Anniversary Box

I just have one question about the Game Garden Anniversary Box special magical tree offer. Why would they include the fire tree in a special offer for 12 crystals when you can buy it in the shop for 10? Just another annoying waste of crystals...

17. adrizgz69

adrizgz69 New Member

Oct 7, 2012
    Centenary Orquid

I cant find where is the "Centenary Orquid". Can someone help me?

18. Janawi

Janawi New Member

Oct 14, 2012
    You get them from the Elemental Cats – Cloud Cat = Air; Burning Cat = Fire; Ocean Cat = Water; Vine Cat = Earth

19. Janawi

Janawi New Member

Oct 14, 2012
    #59 Janawi, Oct 14, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
    Sharing Magic Words

Hi All, I need to share some magic words to complete a quest.
    Here are 2:
    IAUEUITUM
    RUMAMNTERA
    I have more in storage (as unopened fortune cookies/messages in bottles) and would be willing to trade with someone.

And one more word:
    ATUETQUIAM

20. bemoen

bemoen New Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Janawi ~ thank you so much for the info on the Elemental Cats! I've been stuck on the King's Reply quest for weeks! I had my cats in storage - I had no idea they were so important!