Help transferring apps to Ipod Touch

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by magnum_2107, May 9, 2010.

1. magnum_2107

magnum_2107 Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2009
    I'm having trouble synching individual apps to my Ipod touch. When I go to the Apps tab under my Ipod, the list showing all of the Apps I have is grayed out, such that I can't check or uncheck any of the apps its showing on the list, and I can't scroll up or down to see the entire list. Some of the Apps are checked and others aren't, and I can't change it. If I click the button at the top that says Sync Apps, it offers me to sync all of the apps checked below, warning me that it will overwrite the Apps I currently have installed.

I have the latest version of Itunes, so I don't think that's the problem. And I've had the same issue with previous versions of Itunes. I've also tried deleting and re-installing Itunes, and that hasn't helped.

How can I get Itunes to transfer the Apps I want and not transfer all of the apps/erase the Apps I have on my Ipod?

Thanks.

2. aznriceboi13

aznriceboi13 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    where rice paddies grow...
  3. magnum_2107

magnum_2107 Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2009
    Thanks, that seemed to help with transferring files from my iPod to the computer, but not the other way around. There was a link to ask a question to an apple expert directly, so hopefully they can help. Thanks.