Are you ...

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by doughogg, Jun 10, 2009.

1. doughogg

doughogg Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Mac Consultant, Research and Promotion Director
    Los Angeles
    #1 doughogg, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2009
    [​IMG]

The above was an ad that we made for posting before the release of iSamurai, but apparently it is still in the ad queue. So here it is. We have a different ad with more images for after the launch.

Thanks again to everyone for your interest in iSamurai. You are definitely inspiring us to stay up late and work hard.

:)

Doug Hogg
    Toy Kite Software

2. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    I finally got up to warrior! but was promptly walloped

Where's the honor code when you need it?

3. 5duc29

5duc29 Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Don't know what this is but I think its going to be good. A surprise, eh? I like surprises :D Can't wait to check out that video.

4. doughogg

doughogg Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Mac Consultant, Research and Promotion Director
    Los Angeles
    #4 doughogg, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2009
    By the way, you do not have to get the right answer to win our "Guess Our Game" contest. The closest ten guesses win, regardless of whether the guesses are right on or not. (Of course, the judges decisions on what guesses are the closest is final.)

Right now, there are less than 10 guesses posted on our site from people who aren't friends (and guesses from friends don't count). So if you would like to take a chance on winning a $10 iTunes gift certificate, go to http://www.toykite.com and put in your guess. The odds are pretty good that you will win unless 100 people suddenly decide to guess during the last day.

While I am not a mind reader, I think that iSamurai is going to be very popular with many Touch Arcade members. The feedback from beta testers has been very positive, along with some excellent ideas for improvement, most of which have been implemented in the first update which will come out soon -- hopefully TODAY!

So thanks again to everyone who beta-tested for helping us to improve our game.

Well, we leave for San Francisco from LA in less than 7 hours... time for some sleep. Good night Touch Arcade.

:)

Doug Hogg
    Toy Kite Software.

5. Spotlight

Spotlight Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2009
    Am I the only one who is not excited at all for this game?

6. Gigi

Gigi Active Member

Mar 2, 2009
    Are there some winners? :)