Universal Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    It's called 'CHEW BULLETS' tactic. Don't use it to often. You will encounter charbtek, shotguns, so stay sneaky with the ufia. That small thing is like a bee. Small but stings hard. Play sneaky first. Save up for charbtek, and let all hell loose on those suckers.

2. Flobwob

Flobwob Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    ive already bought the charbtek once and then i lost it b/c of some bug..and i havent been refunded yet :|

is charbtek good/better than the ufia for that tactic? it has terrible mobility..plus the handling is trash too. i like being quick (thats why i switch it up with jolt and ufia)

im interested about shotgun though...is autoshotgun or the taiga12 better than the ufia for what im looking for?

3. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Auto shotgun is excellent if used correctly and with the right attachments, like almost every gun in this game.

4. Flobwob

Dec 21, 2012
    which attachments?

so in reality, you can own with any gun...it just depends on your play style, since this game is so well balanced?

5. Flobwob

Dec 21, 2012
    @CMMC4:

Hi,

I was wondering if you could help refund me the $83,000 and the exp from lvl 46-50 that I lost from the bug? Thanks. I've already sent a report, but nothing has happened for a day, and other ppl said that gameloft got back to them really quickly within hours.

My GLL is "Wob9000"

On another note:
    should I make another account and get better kd, or keep my account for the 2 prestiges I've already gotten?

I'm pretty confident i could get my kd to like 4 if I made a new account, since I more or less have gotten used to this game now. My kd atm is 2, but I'm on second war veteran lvl 20.

6. SnakeIz

SnakeIz Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2010
    Am I the only one annoyed by how powerful the grenades are? seems like they go through walls too.

7. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    I have to say that this is quite simply excellent customer care.
    That the tool worked at all surprises me but the fact that this is the effort that was put in to sort a problem out for one customer is really great out of CM and the Montreal team.
    I have to say well done because that level of care is rare these days.

8. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    I think you need to friend request us again.
    You're new profile showing up on my Gameloft live friends list but its your old profile that's showing up in the social section in mc4.
    It's probably just slow to load the new profile but send a new request anyway.

9. Flobwob

Dec 21, 2012
    does the first skill in intervention have the same affect as screecher bullets?

10. Flobwob

Dec 21, 2012
    looks like i'm missing out on this "excellent customer care" :|

anyways, i looked at the autoshotgun stats..how does this thing kill in one shot

11. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #2171 Rip73, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
    You have to take in to account that every place is essentially closed for the Christmas holidays.
    Obviously some work over the holidays but whether they are the ones who can sort your problem or not and whether there's a backlog.
    Can't have everybody working for Christmas.

12. guitarguy19

guitarguy19 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Superb customer care. I used the email Rip gave me and emailed them at midnight in my time zone and the next morning, i got a response saying that they are working on the bug and they refunded all my lost credits! Pretty awesome if you ask me.

13. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    I had to stop playing and post this. I just purchased a iphone 5 and I can't believe the difference from my 4s. The games running silky smooth on my 5. No input lag at all. It's incredible. This a6 chip is a real power house.

14. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    Of course it is. And the A4's on ipod 4 is just a crap house. A5's the standard. Got a little better, the A5X chip on mah iPad.:cool:

15. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    I got an A4... It also depends on player. Of you're good then it doesn't matter what device. Of course I do need a faster device :/ Lately I haven't played enough so my kdr has gone down when I have.

16. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    Hahaha, you really do. You play like someone with a iPad 3 tho

17. LookingForGames

LookingForGames Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Appstore
    I don't know if this has been mentioned already, but has anybody else noticed, that the kills you get through your killstreak (e.g. airstrike) don't count toward the following killstreak (which in my case would be the bomber)?

This means that if you want to get the bomber, you have to get 14 kills with no aid, so only through killing with your weapons.

I would prefer if the airstrike (or any other killstreak 'add-on') would count toward your kills needed to get the bomber, but this way it's a little more challenging, which isn't bad either!

18. noel916

noel916 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012

Theres a specialization called intervention and one of the perks let your kill assists count torwards your kill streak, or you could do the specialization frontline and it has a perk which reduces the amount needed to call military support by 1

19. noel916

noel916 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Yepp

20. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    As Noel said, Intervention Team Player perk counts assists too. And frontline requiers one less kill.

But you can capture flags or zones and that counts as a kill. No need for a perk. Capture 2 zones and you only need 12 kills for bomber