COMBIN3! - Visual logic puzzle game for iOS

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by joachim_b, Mar 25, 2013.

1. joachim_b

joachim_b New Member

Mar 13, 2013
    Hi all,

I'm a German indie developer just putting the finishing touches on my up-coming iOS game "COMBIN3!", the App Store launch is scheduled for early/mid April 2013.

COMBIN3! is a challenging logic puzzle game, based on the rules of the classic SET card game. It has single player and multiplayer modes, six difficulty levels and comes with eight different built-in symbol sets to play with (the video and screenshots show only the "keys"-symbol set).

The puzzles itself are database-generated and randomized - that just means there's an infinite number of puzzles, like a big sudoku book with always "one more page".

We gave the app a "secret agent"-theme, so your goal will be to hack the doors and vaults of the enemy, to save the world once more, of course :)

Here's a teaser video for the game:
    http://youtu.be/yv1RUBR1qXY

I've also attached some screenshots.

Attached Files:

2. joachim_b

joachim_b New Member

Mar 13, 2013
    More screenshots of the gameplay

I wanted to share a few more screenshots of the gameplay, showing 4 of the 8 built-in symbol sets to play with:

"Microdots" symbol set

[​IMG]

"Bombs" symbol set

[​IMG]

"Radioactive" symbol set - the fingerprints are only visible on the selected keys, which makes finden the correct combinations harder

[​IMG]

"Math" symbol set - requires a bit more thought than the purely visual sets

[​IMG]

You can play an instant offline-game of COMBIN3! with the pictures above - can you find the remaining 13 correct combinations in each screenshot?

3. joachim_b

joachim_b New Member

Mar 13, 2013
    App Store launch tomorrow, April 13th

COMBIN3! has been approved by Apple and will be available on the App Store tomorrow, April 13th :)