Infinity Blade Ending *Spoiler Alert*

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Ste-ve, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Ste-ve

Ste-ve Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    The Ending when you defeat the God King after the credits, What is that all about? It looks like a planet?

2. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
    I think it's a time travel or dimension traveling thingy. In all honesty.

3. Abisco

Abisco Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    On the internet.
    HUH WHAT? I SKIPPED THE CREDITS!

XD
    Time to go beat the game again -_-

4. Ste-ve

Ste-ve Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    I really hope this means we will see more of a story line/sequel.

5. Borgqueenx

Borgqueenx Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2010
    Xd joining the dark side will make nothing happen. You just restart at the god king fight again after the credits.
    I will beat the game again and kill the god king to see the cut scene after the credits.
    Someone who got the infinity blade as drop yet? I only got the best ring of all.

It really is a awesome game to kill some time with...epic slowmotions, dodging and all in this game.

Very nice. Although i never hit the shield button because i cant press it that fast when holding my ipad with 2 hands. I think we should have two shield buttons at the edges of the screen.

And again, walking around in the game would be nice, a bit of roaming.

6. jhoughto123

jhoughto123 Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Killing the God King

I don't think it's possible to get the Inifinity Blade as a drop. When I killed him he gave me the best ring too. I think they want people to continue playing the game so they can eventually get it but after many many more playthroughs.

7. Andylasian

Andylasian Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2010
    High School
    California
    I thought he just found an iPhone on the God King's seat. :D

8. MicroByte

MicroByte Well-Known Member

It's a teaser for Unreal Tournament... That would be AWESOME!!!

9. cambookpro

cambookpro Active Member

Aug 19, 2009
    N/A
    Somewhere
    This leaves it open for a sequel! Maybe we get propelled forward in time and have to now earn 'The Infinity Blade II'. Would be awesome!

PS. How do you get the combo achievements? In all honesty, I think I have the 3x one but no idea how I got it.

10. YouSuckDude

YouSuckDude Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Above My Postcount
    lol thats what i thought it was too! i was like "lol the god king's playing some infinity blade...thats whatsup" and i got the best shield as a drop from the godking not the ring.

11. chrisalee

chrisalee Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    I've got everything but the infinity blade from a drop. I guess if someone finds one then they can post a picture of them having two infinity blades cause I don't think you can buy more than one from the store.

12. chrisalee

chrisalee Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    I hope they add the God King's equips besides sword. I'm guessing the infinity blade will be the highest level sword even after update on new years

:(

13. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    They said they will add a lot more stuff. This is just the beginning. Infinity Blade will get outdated as soon as the update hits dont worry

14. SSteven

SSteven Member

Sep 2, 2010
    New enemies I think.....

See after he dies he said that more were gonna come to fight him now since he had kill the god king, well we'l just have to wait for the update, I killed him at level 12 anyone lower?

15. Neehan

Neehan Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Level 12 very nice, don't remember when I killed him. I think it took like 5 bloodlines. I should have beat him on the 4th but got pwned by that nasty combo of his right before I could unleash healing magic, I was pissed.

The God King is totally wasting away his hours with iOS gaming. What else are you going to go when you live in a castle in the middle of nowhere and your only company is a bunch of hideous monsters and that egotistical Dark Knight? I just hope he's got WIFI in that castle of his.

P.S. Does the God King ship all my gear to my son every time he kills me with a note reading, "Nice try, better luck next time. Look forward to meeting you in twenty years. <3 the God King"

16. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    I killed at lvl 11 and the other deathless or immortals guys in the game after the updates will have more powerful swords than the infinity blade. The god-king said they were more powerful and more corrupt so that's what I'm expecting anyway but the name wont make sense anymore. They should just make a sequel base on a new sword.

17. Spaztrigger

Spaztrigger Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2010
    Under your bed
    In the alternative ending The god king talks about killing immortals. In the real ending he talks about the immortals killing you. So I'm guessing that the blue projection is like a immortal locater something.

18. DaTa

DaTa Active Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Or, as i saw someone once say, the blue projection could be an immortal/deathless locator, or.......a "server list" to fight other players when the multiplayer update comes in.

19. TNT_HEADSHOT

TNT_HEADSHOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    He might of pressed the Google Earth app on iPhone 5.

20. kyoukusanagi

kyoukusanagi Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    #20 kyoukusanagi, Dec 13, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
    killed god king at lvl 11, bloodlines 4. with the amazing "lady finger" sword. lol
    but i dont get the infinity blade *sigh*

me want the sword.... super duper expensive. lalala

and then suddenly, 20 years later. my son shows up. said he want to avenge me...

did i got killed on that castle after that planet pops up?

*SPOILET ALERT, ending explanation*

there's more than one deathless, others are far more powerful than the god king. some are far more corrupt and evil than he is. he's using the infinity blade to "absorb" powers from you, and your dad, and your grandad, and etc, etc, etc. so he can defeat them/ gain more powers over them trough the blade.

however, with his death. the other deathless will now go after the one that killed him instead.

the planet + other thingie is some kind of futuristic device that shows the map of the planet/ universe. possibly the location of other deathless.