Real Racing GTI achievement broken - others?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by swarmster, Dec 20, 2010.

1. swarmster

swarmster Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Real Racing GTI's achievements are broken. Specfically "Marathon". I got it in-game (twice actually, since it wiped my achievements after I tried to "sync" my game), but it won't show up in Game Center.

Besides being really annoying, things like this always make me wonder whether any of the other games from the same dev are safe to purchase.

Anyone else seeing this?

2. Andylasian

Andylasian Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2010
    High School
    California
    These are mostly issues caused by Game Center, not Firemint.

3. swarmster

Jan 27, 2009
    That's not clear to me at all. I tried reinstalling the game and getting the achievement again. Still nothing in Game Center. Then I tried reinstalling and "syncing" with CloudCell, and only the Real Racer achievement showed up in my in-game list. So clearly things aren't even syncing right with their own network.

Meanwhile I have nearly 50 Game Center games with only one issue: Cut the Rope, but this was caused by poor handling of the "total number" type of counting achievements, and I was able to get it by installing separately on my iPad.

So in my experience it's always been the dev.

4. Firemonkeys Sam

Firemonkeys Sam Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2010
    Community Manager
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hi swarmster,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. Can you please head over to our support site and enter this as a 'problem' if the achievement still isn't appearing in your Game Center account?

Thanks!

5. swarmster

Jan 27, 2009
  6. Firemonkeys Sam

Firemonkeys Sam Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2010
    Community Manager
    Melbourne, Australia