What did I do wrong? (Moderation queue)

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by fury, Nov 4, 2012.

1. fury

fury Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Aug 2, 2009
    #1 fury, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
    I posted in this thread last night: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=163961

My next post in it a short time ago was put into the moderation queue

If it was something I said that violated forum policy, I sincerely apologize; I did not think I was crossing any lines. There were no links or hateful things, or at least, not that I recall.

If I accidentally triggered an auto moderation queue, let me know what I can do to avoid that in the future.

edit: I made another short post to it just now, which went straight through, so I'm guessing I tripped something accidentally with the other post. Any ideas?

2. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    You accidentally tripped the moderation filter, nobody actively adds posts to it.

Based on previous spam, some words appear repeatedly and to help us they're being filtered out.

I'm not going to mention anything specific in public, but I can see why your post was caught.
    (If you would like to know, send me a PM. Last time someone revealed spam control secrets in public, a new breed of spammers came up with ways to avoid it)