Universal Heroes and Castles 2 (by Foursaken Media)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 13, 2015.

1. pottersmash

pottersmash Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
    just finished new game +5 right now and that seems to be the end of it. no offer for NG+6 or message about it being over or anything. Still a nice amount of content for a free update, and endless will definitely be a lot more fun now with the ability to bring your other heroes into play.

2. G-money

G-money Active Member

May 15, 2016
    It would be nice if you got some sort of reward for completing new game +5. You should get something more for making it all the way there.

3. G-money

G-money Active Member

May 15, 2016
    Just an idea, but it would be cool if all the flat number ability skills increased every new game +. For example, my mage's unstable magic skill is 175 dmg. This use to be able to kill a decent amount of enemies, but at new game +3 it can't even kill a skeleton warrior. Feels like a waste to get these skills if every new game + they become less valuable. The same could apply for other skills, like revenge and rending blow.

4. Mjolnir

Mjolnir Member

Jul 20, 2015
    Coop going.

I can go on for hours if anyone is free 8/9/16, 2 max rank human, Dwarf, and lvl 90 Elf. Lemme know and we can get a custom game going!

5. SHADOW_F_A_X

SHADOW_F_A_X New Member

Oct 2, 2016
    anyone add me - malikjayhan

I get bored playing by myself, the highest I made with anyone was 5-6 minutes, we disconnected and we're going very well.

6. SHADOW_F_A_X

SHADOW_F_A_X New Member

Oct 2, 2016
    hey devs 3 questions:

Are there any new updates coming out?

I live in Australia so it might be just me but whenever I try to find a server online, there isnt anyone in the European and Asian servers, it's rare for me to find a match in the US East servers. any chance you could fix this.

and most important question, will you guys make a heroes and castles 3 or is this the final HaC thanks

7. Dr_joey

Dr_joey Member

Jun 1, 2013
    Railroad president
    Spokane wa
    Anyone for coop

Hey anyone wanting to play some coop? I'm down. I don't come here that often so email me. [email protected]. I have a few heroes and am well into the game.

8. mekubu@maileme101.com

[email protected] New Member

Oct 31, 2016
    #3628 [email protected], Oct 31, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
    I wonder if they'll ever bother to update it as it's next to impossible to play properly without spending cash on the WAY over priced crystal IAP.

Bugs galore. 15/20 difficulty attacks that are impossible to beat, certainly a bug as I have beaten 15/20 attack before with no problem, but randomly will be up against enemies I have no way to defeat. This kind of negates the whole strategy part of the game when everything is just a gear check.

Takes ages to level up. Will probably take up to a year just to get my one character anywhere near max level. This also seems like a bug. Doesn't make sense that there are 10 character slots and 3 talent trees but I am struggling to level up at all past level 20. Just flat out repetitive when I can't try different strategies because I have almost no talent points.

The only strategy in this game is how many times you have to reload a save before you get lucky with RNG.

Seems the devs have abandoned this game and left it as an IAP simulator, difficulty randomness is so bad that the only way to progress reasonably is to waste money on the IAP and pray that you get overpowered equipment, which isn't worth it for a dev that leaves their game in such a bad state.

Thought I'd try to play one more time before I report to google and get my money back. Ended up not being allowed to play at all. Stunlocked the entire battle, unable to do anything. Not sure what the point of this is, but I'm not falling for the trick of making a game impossible to play without buying IAPs.

9. G-money

G-money Active Member

May 15, 2016
    Does Foursaken even look at this thread anymore? The game is great, and feels close to finished, but it would be nice to know if any updates are coming later.

10. rkumaran

rkumaran Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2015
    Updates

I bet they do, but I think the game is finished for now. I actually asked that question a year ago, and they released an update about a few months after. But I think the activity has really died down after the first month of that update. It was exciting one though. Sadly I believe the game is finished. (though that still a good thing).

11. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yeah i too believe it's finished. They have added a ton of post main-game to-dos already, enough for a lifetime methinks.

On that note, when i tried uploading to icloud i got an error earlier today.

12. Mjolnir

Mjolnir Member

Jul 20, 2015
    Leveling

In your guys opinion what is the absolute fastest way to level your heroes?

13. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I just keep playing the map. It doesnt feel boring at all too just coz the map missions vary on rotation. :)

14. rkumaran

Nov 27, 2015
    Exp

I agree the map is a great way to gain those exp since most of the time you are sieging/defending so you gain the most exp at your will. It is never boring. But just be warned that do this when you are at the end of the game. If you keep playing on it then you might face the problem where enemy waves start to get too hard and might be impossible to fight against. Also I love playing wave 48 since I get a ton of xps from that. I tend to use all my heroes and siege the castle. From there I get a heck ton of xp from it and I am able to level up prettu quickly.

15. rkumaran

Nov 27, 2015
    Elsa

This is probably none of my business, but I have read the all of this thread. And I was wondering...why was Elsa banned. He seemed like a good contributor to the game's forum. I have used his wiki also.

16. Mjolnir

Mjolnir Member

Jul 20, 2015
    You were right, now I have 6 lvl 40+ human paladin heroes, and have been trying some different combinations with abilities. Vengeance aura x6 like I was hoping doesn't happen nearly as often as I like, but when it does its devastating, with forge my dwarf hero can crit well over 10000 dmg a swing.

17. rkumaran

Nov 27, 2015
    Quiet

This place is awfully quiet :(

18. G-money

G-money Active Member

May 15, 2016
    Yeah about a post a month. Pretty much dead around here.

19. rkumaran

Nov 27, 2015
    Still Playing??

So....anyone still playing? I am currently working with my grandmaster, lvl 57 lol, best i got is 115 knight

20. G-money

G-money Active Member

May 15, 2016
    Once in a while. Still a great game, but sort of tired of the constant struggle in new game +. Miss the good old days when I could tap on the easy button and have a relaxed match whenever.