Universal Real Racing 3 by Electronic Arts

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by matthew-13, Feb 13, 2013.

1. racer-007

racer-007 Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2013
    Same problem. I raused this issue a few days back. This is in Silverstone right?

2. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    I have a field of friends (hellscaretaker game centre btw) sometimes I simply wasn't able to beat them due to not being able to pass them, yes the more I play rr3 I'm finding I'm easing off the padel and trying to pick my spots to pass instead of smashing my way though thus saving on repair costs. While other times I just seem to get lucky and pass the lot of them. I would say the AI does not scale back took me a couple of goes to catch one player

3. Lost_Deputy

Lost_Deputy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    This is what I was thinking. The cool thing is that you dont race against any TSM friends who have won gold on the event until you have won gold yourself. So you play standard TSM which allows you to win as per usual. When you do chalk up the number one spot then you "qualify" to challenge the mofos who have the good times. The latter can be a humbling experience

4. Lost_Deputy

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    HA! This is so wrong its right. Let your kid play but if he crashes he has to sit in the corner and wait for it to be repaired. In the mean time you can drink. Perfect!

Thanks EA

5. Lost_Deputy

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    Had a freakin crazy race at Indy. Killy took out WastedYuthe who slammed into the wall right in front of me. Then had an epic duel with Racer. So fun

Attached Files:

6. Hehe, that'll teach him, so when he turns 16 and gets his drivers licenses, he will appreciate the little things like oil changes and scrapes.

So anything he does with the real car, bam, put him into timeout! Haha :p

7. racer-007

Feb 15, 2013
    Dude, this isn't a flaw! Like in F1, the red lights are separated by 1s, but the grren light can go out anytime. 1 s or 2.5 s later. This is to keep drivers honest.

8. racer-007

Feb 15, 2013
    K1llyB1lly, how on Earth did you do 33.1km in a endurance race? Oh the regret.... :eek::eek::confused::confused:

9. Well, bad news I suppose. Just got home and was trying to set up a New Zealand Account from my ipad, but it still seems to require a credit card or nz gift card. So can't seem to get it to work. Hmmm... Frustrating. I got feedback that it could be done with no payment info, but maybe they have changed it? Thanks to the people that tried to help me, I appreciate it.

10. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #1450 Rip73, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
    Google, try it out, its a fantastic service.
    https://www.google.ie/search?q=how+to+setup+itunes+account+without+credit+card&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

There is loads of links there as to how to set up an iTunes account without a credit card. All you have to do is select New Zealand (or you're local store) before you start.

11. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Connector weren't you boycotting this?

12. Buying stuff yes, but I was going to try it out and give it a fair shake.

13. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    The links are genuine. All you have to do is select a particular store (of your own choce) first.
    Its really quite easy.
    You can take it whatever way, but it actually is genuine accurate nfo.

14. ....

15. imuddy

imuddy Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Open itunes and switch to New Zealand *do this after logging out of your current itunes account*. Search RR3 and click on free to download, so when it ask you to log in, click create account. As you follow the steps a *None* should appear next to the payment types.

16. Finally a kind response. I did all the steps with all the help files out there and also a lot of nice people took out the time to pm me, so thanks!

But I really think that Apple changed this none thing recently, maybe in the new itunes store in ios 6. Cause there is no none function on the ipad.

Could be on the itunes pc version, maybe. If anyone is kind enough to check, it would be great. Or if someone has done this recently since ios 6.1, let me know. I don't have a personal laptop, so I prefer to do it on only on my ipad if possible.

Anyway, if anyone knows, let me know. I think you used to be able to select none in the old days, that is what is causing all this confusion. Maybe it might be easiest just to somehow buy a NZ gc hehe, I need a vacation.

17. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #1459 Rip73, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
    The guides only relate to the pc/mac version of iTunes.
    You require a payment option on your device.
    From pc/mac (all the articles in the google search that I linked) you require no payment option, that only comes up on non iDevice version. That is pretty clear in the articles (most recent ones anyway).
    It literally takes about three minutes. If you read the actual info. It is far from difficult.
    Any computer and email address separate from your actual iTunes log in.

18. ....