Universal Drive on Moscow - (by Shenandoah Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    I am having a hard time winning at the gates as the soviets even against the 2 original AI opponents.

2. Crabman

Crabman Well-Known Member

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    i guess i'll wait with updating.i'm not a superskilled player and for me it was ok before.Sometimes i lost,sometimes i won.And i prefer to play as the attacker.From what i read in your forums attacker seem to have a REALLY hard time now.But thanks for the universal support.I can give it a try on my phone first ;-)

Maybe an option to switch between old and new AI would do the trick?

3. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    I thought the developer added additional harder AIs and left the original AIs available?

4. Mythbuster

Mythbuster Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
    Journalist
    In the middle of nowhere
    Yep, there the new ones are free to pick ... the old AIs are still there. ;)

5. Crabman

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    Good to know,thanks!Would you excuse me for a minute,i have to update a game now :)

I also can't wait for El Alamein though i really can't imagine how they could top the different weather conditions from DoM.That was a brilliant idea.And it looks great on the map!

6. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Now universal.. Awesome

7. Crabman

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    I would love to be able to play more than one game at once vs.the AI!!

8. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Really excited for El Alamein and the first screenshot of the game are on their website

9. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Will the developer implement an AI versus AI mode so that we can watch the different AI styles play each other?

10. Crabman

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    Would love to see the"luck of the draw"mode in DoM as well!

11. PCKid

PCKid Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Game Player
    Western Australia
    iOS 9 issues

Since installing iOS 9 there appears to be audio issues. Especially near the start. Also screen jumping sometimes. Like a quick flicker. Battle of the Bulge also seems to suffer from audio and also crashed on day 17 when allied reinforcements entered at the top. Basically froze with continuos clicking sound then crashed to desktop.

12. Crabman

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    No audioproblems so far.Seems smooth and working great as usual.Unlike battle of the bulge which i deleted after the disastrous update.What device do you play?

13. PCKid

PCKid Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Game Player
    Western Australia
    iPad Air not Air 2

Also yes hate the new Battle of the Bulge. Didn't save the old ipa before I updated. Don't suppose there is any way to go back to the old one is there? Without the ipa i mean.

14. Crabman

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    unfortunately not.I don't have the old ipa either.That really hurts.They promised to improve the performance and stuff but i doubt that we'll get back to this point of buttersmooth 60fps.It's down to 20 fps or so,that would be a hell lot of work.Ipad Air is more than enough to handle DoM though.I would try to reinstall.And save your Ipa ;)

15. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Hmmm no "music" with iPad Air2 latest iOS. Other sounds seem to work

16. ZS77

ZS77 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    #136 ZS77, Dec 8, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
    Anyone know why this has disappeared from the UK App Store? It was saved on to my wish list yesterday and today it's gone?! #

Edit: Ignore me - just realised its iPad only. Had assumed it was universal (TA app says it is!) like Battle of the Bulge. It's on my iPad wish list and in the UK store still!

17. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    This version was universal and is no longer available in the AppStore. There is a new version from a different publisher released this year that is iPad only. The thread for it is here:
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=296374

18. ZS77

ZS77 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    Wow. Just. Wow. Such anger and venom in that thread - my chakra is all out of balance now just by reading it.....and I thought I had anger management problems..... #

Only kidding. Shitty thing to happen but not going to pass comment apart from that. Thanks for the heads up, that makes more sense now.