How many hours should an iPad 2 battery take to die with heavy grahpics games.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Markku, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    I'm wondering if my iPad battery life is not the same as when I bought it, how many hours should the iPad last playing games like infinity blade 2, bards tale, gta,

If my iPad battery is going how would I get a new one and how much would it cost?

Also for canadiens I bought the iPad 2 at futureshop and got the protection plan for 2 years they said it covers the battery life but I'm wondering how bad the battery has to get, anyone have a idea?

Thanks.

2. MKplayer1start

MKplayer1start Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Drywall & Drywall Taping
    Toronto
    Mine is pretty new so I'll try to keep an eye on the battery life for you. I can say it last a very very long time though. If I was to guess, I would say at least 10 hours of heavy gaming. I know I've spent a good part of last weekend gaming on 1 charge with quite a few hours of gaming over that weekend.

3. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    10 hours of infinity blade 2? I don't think that's impossible.

4. TakenXXDeadly

TakenXXDeadly Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    It's true. But my iPad 1 could probably last 6 hours of infinity blade 2. My iPads battery lasts about 24 hours if I'm on the Internet, and it lasts like 16 for games that aren't as heavy.

EDIT: I haven't charged my iPad for about three days and it's on 19%.

5. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    8 hours of Infinity Blade II/Dead Space/Shadowgun on the iPad 2 is a good estimate from personal experience.