HALFBRICK!!!!! Please make more games!!!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by dariusjr98, Feb 18, 2013.

1. I just finished AoZ Anniversary...again. Love that game. I also beat all the missions in Jetpack Joyride for the sixth time a while ago.

So yeah, Halfbrick, I love your games. Please make more, preferably more with Barry Steakfries. AoZ 2 perhaps?

Who's with me?

2. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
    I agree. Heck would be nice if they just made some updates to current games like monster dash.

3. KevinS

KevinS Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012
    I think they're are in the middle of creating a new game. They've been holding secret play tests since January. They invited people of all ages to come test a new game but you had to sign something saying you wouldn't talk about what you played. :)

4. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Gotta love NDAs. :rolleyes:

5. Yes, I like both games above, so agree with you. Halfbrick, please make some great games soon!!!!

You guys are da best! They have been very kind on TA threads, and I have a lot of respect for them.

6. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Halfbrick needs to make a behind-the-back runner starring Barry Steakfries. Im pretty sure they can make a new standard for the genre.

Or maybe an ARC Squadron-esque game but with Barry Steakfries and his trusty jetpacks instead. :D

7. No, I don't think they should make a BtB runner. It should be some arcade-y action game.

8. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    I agree, either one of these ideas sounds awesome!

9. Joltrabbit

Joltrabbit Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Sadly, it will be Steakfries World: a F2P zombie T-Rex Ranch sim with pay to win timers. You can even pay $99.99 to go into the future where you've already won the game and can delete it with complete satisfaction!

10. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Frankly, I would LOVE to have a BTBR version of JJ, and what Halfbrick could do with ARC Squadron...:eek:

Oh my.:D

DBC

11. KevinS

KevinS Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012
    That sounds like it would be really fun. :)

12. Do you know something we don't?

13. KevinS

KevinS Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012
    What does NDA stand for? :)

14. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Non-disclosure argeeement

I'm actually unsure if you were just kidding when you asked that but I figured I'd say it because theres probably a few people who actually don't know what it is..

15. KevinS

KevinS Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012
    I wasn't kidding, I'm not good at figuring out what short forms mean. Thanks! :)

16. Quazonk

Quazonk Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    That would a real knee-slapper of a joke if he were kidding....*cough*

17. Psiufoxx

Psiufoxx Well-Known Member

May 25, 2011
    sustainability consulting
    paris (yeah, the one in france)
    I like the "pay $100 to delete with satisfaction" feature. Should be standard in all IAP games.

18. KevinS

KevinS Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012
    lol, I think people think I'm always kidding because I put smiley faces in every post I make. :)