[SNEAK PEEK] MatchaCha! from ZetAdventure

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by zetadventure, Nov 24, 2009.

1. zetadventure

zetadventure Member

Sep 25, 2009
    #1 zetadventure, Nov 24, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
    UPDATE!
    as promised here we go with an initial youtube gameplay video and extra pics :)
    what do you think?

## Original ##

Hello there!

my name is Nicola, i am looking for some gamers wanting to play and test a new arcade game conceived and designed only for the iPhone/iTouch (multi touch, acceleration and all the other good stuff).

The game is called MatchaCha! Match Revolution, it is the classic arcade game: immediate, easy and intuitive.. and funny :)
    You will play from 30sec up to 2mins, depends how good you are..
    Four levels, original graphics and musics, and of course super cool characters :)
    Of course MatchaCha! is OpenFeint enabled, with local and global ranking and achievements!

We alredy had some professional testers looking at MatchaCha! to make sure it is actually in good shape, but now we would like to hear from real gamers!!

I don't want to spoil the first impression on those brave players, so i am posting only some bits of the game for now. Anyway I promise I will do a full coverage here, with a lot of game pics and youtube link ..

if you want to hear more before next week just follow us on twitter, a crazy and funny plot is on stage:
    http://twitter.com/ZetAdventure

Thanks to everybody!

Here some dudes you are going to deal with:

Attached Files:

2. dogmeat

dogmeat Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Information Security Engineer
    San Francisco, CA
    looks like someone is just learning the gradient mesh tool! congrats

3. zetadventure

zetadventure Member

Sep 25, 2009
    the gradient mesh what?!?! :D:D
    just kidding, i know you already love it :)

4. dogmeat

dogmeat Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Information Security Engineer
    San Francisco, CA
    you know it! Interestingly enough I was fleshing out a concept last night that had similar looking characters, although, no gradient mesh tool on those ones.

5. zetadventure

zetadventure Member

Sep 25, 2009
    sounds good! why don't you go for a test drive? i'd love to have a feedback of the full concept from you!