3D RPG/FRP games with random loots

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Ravensword Lover, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Ravensword Lover

Ravensword Lover Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2013
    Hello, I was wondering if there are games like I mentioned in the title. The games have to have real time battles and 3D visuals, and I mean real 3D rendered graphics, not sprites or cartoon style graphics. And the most important thing is random item drops. Just like in the Dungeon Hunter series.
    Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Oh, also the game have to be a either dungeon crawler/roguelike/hack & slash, not action or shooter games with RPG elements.

2. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    Pocket RPG

3. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    He might know about that one, judging by his handle ;). Just be aware there are 2 versions; one for the ipad (maybe it's universal?) and a dedicated iphone version. The iphone version was one of the first games I picked up when I got my 4S; I'll see how it looks on an iPad mini. While I don't like buying the same game twice, I might have to spring for it again.

4. Ravensword Lover

Ravensword Lover Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2013
    Hehe, you are both right. Yes I know Pocket RPG but I didn't know it has random loots until Josh said. Thanks for the answers.