Universal Defender Chronicles II: Heroes of Athelia (By Gimka Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, May 23, 2012.

1. Shumby

Shumby Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    I can never get order magic now?

I leveled up my Melwen without using order magic or saving a low level order magic item. Now that I want to level up my order magic I can't find an item that I can even use in the Elf Store... My reputation is too high...

Any ideas?
    I'm not going to reset her...

2. Shumby

Shumby Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    I guess I'll just try grinding my lower reputation Elwyn until maybe he finds an order spell she can use. Was hoping there was a smarter way around this.

3. JagerBombS

JagerBombS Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    The champion Archmages spells count towards your order and chaos magic. I believe they have a blizzard spell that is order.

4. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    I don't get what's the point of the black market I just unlocked it..

5. Shumby

Shumby Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    They DO! Hey awesome!
    I didn't realize other unit's spells counted towards this medal. Thank you for taking the time to help me out. :)

6. Shumby

Shumby Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    Thats where you buy Crystals, namely. Otherwise it hasn't been a great resource for me.

7. bigdaddyfatty

bigdaddyfatty New Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Counselor Weakness Found!!

Okay, not claiming this as fact, but somehow I think I stumbled upon the weakness of the counselor and wanted to share it.

His weakness is.... thieves! LOL, I know, right? More specifically thieves with the hidden trap ability. I put some thieves at the start of the map to build up gold as the get double gold when they kill enemies and leveled them all up to V. When I saw the counselor start walking I though "oh crap, automatic pass for him" as I've NEVER been able to damage him remotely. Lo and behold when he approached my hero, he only had HALF his life left! Looking at the path he took, the ONLY guilds he crossed were my thieves with traps, with my hero blasting away with her ice wand, he just casually strolled on by with no damage being done. I quickly paused, and built another level V thieves guild in his way and when he walked over the trap.... *poof* it was the very first time I killed him!

I guess it kind of makes sense if it is true because he's vampiric in appearance and the hidden traps look like stakes, haha.

So after trying EVERYTHING to kill him, it turns out the cheapest unit in the game saved me.

8. pals94

pals94 Member

Jul 13, 2012
    Picked up this game at 6 in the evening, and played it for 10 straight hours. Marvellously addicting.

9. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    How do I up my reputation? Or see how close I am to the next rep I need better items in the shops. How do I get better items?

10. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    You raise your rep by beating levels and getting a higher score (more stars). You can see your current rep in the hero screen (it's different for each hero).

11. DaviddesJ

DaviddesJ Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 19, 2010
    Burlingame CA
    And the reputation scheme is explained pretty thoroughly in the manual. If you've gotten started in the game you eventually need to read the whole manual sooner or later, there's a lot in there you will need to know.

12. unchriz

unchriz New Member

Aug 30, 2012
    somebody help me, i can't register in defender chronicle forum. after i register, the error has been ocured without any explaination. thx :)

13. unchriz

unchriz New Member

Aug 30, 2012
    i agree, the trap it effective againt conselour , but i must have a lot of trap

14. coredeathTT

coredeathTT New Member

Nov 4, 2012
    guys please help me i'm stucked with the general i done all maps at heroic but sanctuary is impossible i lose at the first wave even if i put only mages on the map

15. jarboo

jarboo Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    France
    Hi coredeathTT,

Normally, for anything related to Defender Chronicles strategy, I would recommend the official forum, which contains complete walkthrough of each level
    http://www.defenderchronicles.com/forum/
    But it's been down for a few days, maybe it's related to Sandy.

You can also find a lot of interesting information about Defender Chronicles 2 in this unofficial Wiki made by fans (including myself) : https://sites.google.com/site/defenderchronicles2wiki/

For your particular problem, you have two solutions :
    1) find and use General's special Weapon : BBQ (https://sites.google.com/site/defenderchronicles2wiki/home/Gear/uniques)
    2) completely boost General's skill "Mage Commander" and buy some gear that boosts Mage Attacks (like items with names finishing with "of the arcane")

Hope that helps !

16. papahav

papahav Member

Feb 11, 2011
    As a late joiner to this game how is it possible to get prada?

17. walmartpolice

walmartpolice Well-Known Member

May 12, 2012
    Anyone still playing?

18. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Nahh

But I had forgotten about this... Probs gonna boot it up again now

19. The Son of Anarchy

The Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    Has this been removed from AppStore for any particular reason? Can't seem to find it there.

20. Adams Immersive

Adams Immersive Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 5, 2008
    Freelance interactive design and programming
    Ohio
    Looks like it's gone!

I hope it's just some iOS 8 thing and it returns soon. (Has anyone tried it under iOS 8?)

The developer doesn't seem to have posted on Facebook or Twitter in a couple years; maybe it wasn't a financial success? That would be a shame--great game series!