Free Downloads For Mother's Day

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by PicSca, May 12, 2017.

1. PicSca

PicSca Well-Known Member

Get Pic Scanner Gold FREE (Regular: $4.99): It's probably the most advanced photo scanner app for iOS. Lets you scan multiple photos at a time, crops & saves them all as individual photos. Includes an amazing 19-tool photo editor that you can use for scanned photos as well as those imported from Photos app. Convert your photos in beautiful slideshows, e-Greeting cards and albums. And save or share them.

See the post at the top of our Facebook page www.facebook.com/picscanner, you will find the codes in Comments section. Take one. First-come-first-served while they last. REQUEST: Paste the code you took in Comments on our Facebook post, so others know which ones have already been taken.

To redeem, launch App Store on iPhone or iPad > tap Featured > scroll to bottom > Redeem > input code.

2. new_ipodtouch5G_owner

new_ipodtouch5G_owner Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Canada
    #2 new_ipodtouch5G_owner, May 12, 2017
    Last edited: May 12, 2017
    Hi PicSca,

It was extremely generous of you to offer us these codes for your software for Mother's Day.
    I wasn't able to grab one, but I just wanted to let you know that all the codes have been redeemed.

Edit - I don't use Facebook and have JS disabled, so I did not see the 2nd batch of codes.
    However I was able to grab X4XHKLJ4WLTN, thank you very much for providing these codes.

3. PicSca

PicSca Well-Known Member

Hi, you are very welcome. Hope you enjoy the app. Any feedback or suggestions would be much appreciated (please email us at [email protected])

BTW it's a public Facebook page, so you don't need to login to view it (This mainly for other readers who may have the same issue)