best sniper game???

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Rivozzz, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Rivozzz

Rivozzz Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    okay ... play as a sniper is a great fun... dont tell me contract killer because it is full of IAP

so what is the best sniper games?? because im looking for ones and appstore if full of snipering games and many are crap!

2. Rivozzz

Oct 6, 2009
    by the way there is no game called hitman...

so can someone give me like top 5 sniper games..lol

3. Tylerm63

Tylerm63 New Member

Mar 31, 2011
    Ok so the best sniper game I would say is Sniper vs Sniper online. You can play offline as well as online. There is 6 different maps over 40 missions and you can also ally with your friends. So yep...

4. zJoWz

zJoWz Member

Mar 31, 2011
    Modern COmbat Sandstorm has rifles and submachine guns but almost everyone snipes. The hitboxes are really big around the head so its easy to be good at.

5. Rivozzz

Oct 6, 2009
    is there more?

6. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    Been watching this thread and had doubts anyone could really find a good quality offline, w/o iap sniper game. I've searched off/on for a long while but just can't seem to find any.
    IS there such a game?:confused:

7. alain91

alain91 Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    You played iSniper? I think it's pretty good though kinda old and what about Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six or Brothers In Arms?

8. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six looks good from first looks. Not the op but hope he see's this also and thanks.

9. P_low1179

P_low1179 New Member

Dec 17, 2012
    Sniper game: clear vision

Hit-man style gameplay/sniper-assassin-for-hire. Good game. 2 different games, clear vision (+12) is free but only includes a small proportion of the game, clear vision (+17) which is $0.99 and the full story/ game. Hope this helps and I'm still looking for others.

10. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Clear Vision is one of the best sniper games i have played in my entire iOS gaming spree.

11. Coldar

Coldar Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2008
    Upstate NY/USA
    Yea, Clear Vision is pretty good. Been playing it on the Nexus 7 though but might get it for my Touch as well.

12. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Just completed it. Really good gme. Wonder when we'll get a sequel

13. Yes Clear Vision is pretty good, but can be so much more.

-It is extremely linear. It would've been nice to have more of a sandbox approach to assassinating your targets.

-Extra ways to earn money besides the underground boxing thing would be a nice addition, too.

-More weapons. They are all extremely easy to get if you use your money wisely. Speaking of easy,

-MORE CHALLENGE! This game is SO easy, you can get every in-game trophy in your first playthrough.

-Maybe more game modes and leaderboards. Not to mention Game Center integration.

And most importantly,

-Where the hell is the Episode 3 we were supposed to get SEVERAL months ago. Maybe hopefully they are working on it and making Clear Vision even better and polished, because Episode 2 was quite obviously rushed.

All these reasons are why I felt the need to delete the game from my phone, until Ep 5 comes out I guess.

14. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Im currently itching for good Sniper games again, and all i can think of is Dead On Sight. Decent zombie sniper shooting, and it has no IAPs.

Any other suggestions? I've already finished CV 1 and 2.

15. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    I love Clear Vision too much...

16. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    #16 Fangbone, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
    Call of Mini: Sniper
    I know a lot of people don't like Triniti's games but this was one of the first games I really got into on my iphone a couple years ago. It's quite grindy which can be off putting, but still enjoyable. And it's free so it's at least worth a look.

17. All of the Call of Minis used to be great until they got ruined with game IMbalancing updates.

18. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Clear Vision games. But they are too short. At least I completed them.

19. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

SniperPro and Optical Inquisition are pretty solid "sniper games."

20. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Optical Inquisition definitely