EA 99c LABOR DAY SALE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by goiMot, Aug 30, 2012.

1. nfong

nfong Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Seems like every iPhone title is 99c, and quite a few iPad titles are 99c as well.

2. Yeah, I have almost every single EA game now for the ipad. Every sale buy about 5 games, this time getting desparate, buying max and the marker, transformers, probably even yahtzee and tiger woods... But almost every ipad game of theirs is worth a buck, so can't resist!

3. drach

drach Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Finally bought some iPad board games - Life, Monopoly, Risk and Battleship. Yes I know they're not perfect but it might come in handy for family game night (if we have them)

4. Literal translation - for me to play when the kids are not around...

Monopoly hd on the new ipad is gorgeous, they did a really really good job on it, file size is big, but the graphics and detail are amazing.

Risk, I find fun for what it is especially at a buck, some have posted negative things about it, but heck for a buck it brings back memories of playing with my friends at college. The graphics are pretty good too.

Now having almost all of the EA games, only one that I was really disappointed with is madden 12 hd since it is so clunky. Other than that, been pretty happy with all the games.

5. DempseyRoll

DempseyRoll Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2012
    I just bought mass effect and dead space..what else should i get..lot of there games are on sale for only 1$ but i want to get only the best of EA collections

6. GoJays2025

GoJays2025 Member

Aug 30, 2012
    Indeed, it'd be good to see if we can get some recommendations going for any of the games being discounted, hopefully with some reasoning behind them too.

7. nfong

nfong Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Dead Space is definitely one of EA's best, imo. NBA Jam is also a pretty good title as well, if you don't have it yet.

8. DempseyRoll

DempseyRoll Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2012
    Thanks..nba jam was the first ea title i bought..:) and i still have it on my iphone..:)

9. And EA, being the absolutely fabulous developer they, hasn't put the sale up in NZ yet -_-

10. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Gameloft needs to put there new spiderman and batman games up for sale for labor day. So many people will buy them.

11. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    By the way, no one noticed yet, but activision has another new game in the app store it's called Wipeout, based on the tv show. It's really fun.

12. cookthroughtheages

cookthroughtheages Active Member

Aug 9, 2012
    not all the games are on sale at the PH right now yet.. Mass Effect and another game here but if they put the Spiderman and Batman along with the others, that's a sure buy.

13. gb3

gb3 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2010
    just stay away from the EA Scrabble game. with the latest update, this game has become horrible. see all the reviews for more details.

14. Blackbeard

Blackbeard Active Member

Apr 14, 2011
    how is burnout crash?

15. Master Shake

Master Shake Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    I thought it was horrible.

16. Hans Kisaragi

Hans Kisaragi Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2012
    Only thing keeping me from buying any of the EA games are GC support.

17. Filing Cabinet

Filing Cabinet Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2011
    Real racing 2

18. Filing Cabinet

Filing Cabinet Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2011
    It's surprisingly not fun. But the some reviews had liked it.

I bought it last time it was on sale and I played it a total of 4 times. I found the game mechanic itself annoying.

Edit: sorry for the double post but the TA app does not have multi quote. :(

19. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    ipad or iphone anyone like?

anyone like "Battlefield Bad Company or Dead Space"?