MotoHeroz Community/Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Stream, Mar 16, 2012.

1. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    Ok, will give you a hint:

There is a secret passage to reach that chest, and the passage is a "tunnel", and the entrance of that tunnel is pretty close by to the chest. Let me know if you want exact directions. :)

2. sneikkaaja

sneikkaaja New Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Please, give exact directions. I also need help for Crooked Fall Treasure Chest.

3. mrholder

mrholder Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2008
    I'm looking forward to finding all the chests. Is anyone also trying to 3 star each race? I find that difficult, even with a fully upgraded truck in the first world.

4. kenkoumax

kenkoumax New Member

May 30, 2012
    need help with Spring Time.
    I see her at the end but no idea how to approach...

5. Madwax

Madwax New Member

May 31, 2012
    #45 Madwax, May 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
    Spacetime - Springtime treasure

Yeah, I also need help with getting the treasure at the end of Springtime if anyone can help?

6. JailedPheonix

JailedPheonix New Member

Jun 1, 2012
    Spacetime - shockforce

There are two ledges that you must jump over before getting to the end of this level. The first one has a little shaky White arrow then shortly after you collect three sets of coins. One set on a bottom curve that leads to the second set on a top curve which leads to the third on another bottom curve. This curve is also the next ledge, (this one has a huge white arrow) slow down at this point so that you fall into the space rather than jump over it. When falling you need to try to obtain the jet pack that hovers because once you land it will be on the chest, but the chest is on an island that you can't get out from without the jetpack. Use the jetpack to fly out the same way you fell and voila. For those of you who are like me and suck at jet pack flying, don't worry it rejuvenates.

7. Madwax

Madwax New Member

May 31, 2012
    Spacetime - Springtime treasure SOLUTION!

OK managed to figure this out myself:

Go to the end of the level to where the up ramp is just before the chequered ball (it has three coins above it). You will need a spring - Go back down the ramp and along the road. At the highest point of the road hit the spring and try to land above the two hoops. If you get it right you will find a sticky tyre upgrade and you can use this to travel along the roof to the right to the treasure.

8. kenkoumax

kenkoumax New Member

May 30, 2012
    Sweeet. then I just completed.
    thanks a lot

9. Here's a few treasure hints on the two update levels

✖❖✜【SPACETIME】✜❖➤

SHOCK FORCE
    ✪~✦~✪~✦~✪~✦~✪~✦~✪
    --Hint 1--
    Fall into a crack

--Hint 2--
    Fall into the second gap at the beginning ... I found this to be testing of my patience but I finally was able to catch the jet pack by slowly rolling off the left side ledge ... And you must immediately activate your jet pack and be ready for flying controls once you accept the treasure ... Be sure to grab a spare jet pack on the way up in case you miss trying to get out on your first try

POWERHOUSE
    ✪~✦~✪~✦~✪~✦~✪~✦~✪
    (This chest was a real test of patience!)
    --Hint 1--
    something is going to open once you pass a certain point and you can go backwards to find the opening.

--Hint 2--
    Don't go further than the elevator shaft, once you go down it.. You can't come back up!

--Hint 3--
    After loop, you'll ride the swing across to the next landing... Before driving into the elevator tunnel that sends you down, roll close to the elevator but don't enter it... This is so you can get a good run and jump backwards across the dip you just swung over... This should land you in an opening that has now formed along that wall ... Follow it down getting necessary jetpacks to reach the chest... Don't celebrate just yet.. . The hard part is getting back out before running out of time!

UP'N'DOWN
    ✪~✦~✪~✦~✪~✦~✪~✦~✪
    --Hint 1--
    Gotta use jet pack to shoot upwards and reach treasure.

--Full Hint--
    Once you pick up the jet pack, hold on to it ... Drive through the two loops... After the second loop, go down the hill fast and activate your jet pack ... This will shoot you up the wall into a tunnel that sucks you up and to the left >>Start driving left so you don't drive out of the tunnel before you crack the chest

[>> I actually found this one on accident! I misfired my jet pack at what I thought was the wrong time <<]

✖✦✱【SNOWY LOOP】✱✦➤

TRILOOP
    ✪~✦~✪~✦~✪~✦~✪~✦~✪
    --Hint 1--
    Drive slow you'll find it!

--Still stuck? Full answer--
    Drive slow, fall into second snow ball pit... Rally tires to throw snow out and dig down to chest. Bounce out with spring.

FROZEN DREAMZ
    ✪~✦~✪~✦~✪~✦~✪~✦~✪

The first jet pack you land on, you'll need to grab and activate... Then while activated grab a spare jetpack from the same spot when it re-appears right after that.. You'll have to be good at your flying skills... Fly back up the way you just came down from, once at the top of that hill, fly to your right and up to where the treasure will be in a little nook just under the upper track.

10. EvoRacer9rs

EvoRacer9rs New Member

Jun 2, 2012
    Treasure chests...

What's up everyone?

Having a tough time Finding the chests in...
    Area 52: expedition 1
    Heavy Forrest: triple duel

Any help please? Hints are also welcome if nobody wants to spoil. Lol
    Thanks

11. kenkoumax

kenkoumax New Member

May 30, 2012
    expedition 1#
    close to the goal of this level, there is the ramp just before big dino-skull. at # #relatively high speed, jump off the ramp from the left side. then you'll get high up in air and see the land with booster up there. land on the land and get the booster. #jump off the land using the booster BACKWARD. #there you see the chest located behind a rock

triple duel
    go through the first goal. a little further, you'll see a waterwheel (I guess it's a waterwheel even there isn't any water running). right behind it, there the chest is. the problem is that you would have to slow down to get the chest and yet you can't be beaten in the race.

Sorry but I'm not an englishspeaker so these instructions might not come across well...
    hope you can understand my brokenglish.

12. Amazing

Amazing New Member

May 28, 2012
    Can somente help me on snowy place optimize level? Cause i ser the chest bit i cant reach it...

13. helpfulinstructional

Jun 5, 2012
    Treasure Chest Help Videos

Hello all,

Treasure chest locations are now available on youtube.

-MotoHeroz Treasure Chests Locations: The Desert
    -MotoHeroz Treasure Chest Locations: Woodland
    -MotoHeroz Treasure Chest Locations: Snowy Place

Thank You

14. Jbmorris

Jbmorris New Member

Jun 8, 2012
    Downforce

Right at the end the last turn you will see a spring
    Get it and use it to jump in the flat black pipe directly across its not see through but just keep going till you get to the chest

15. Vickiwi

Vickiwi New Member

May 27, 2012
    #55 Vickiwi, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
    Article circles

At the bottom of the first loop where you start inside, find and drop down a hole by bumping forward and landing on a small piece of ice (takes practice)then go to the left hopping from one piece of ice to the other, (last one has a spring) until you get the treasure and jet pack. return back through the same hole

16. Vickiwi

Vickiwi New Member

May 27, 2012
    Optimize

At the end go back down the last ramp got to get enough speed to jump on to the elevated ramp and keep your speed up for a second ramp which will then
    send you on the treasure

17. Vickiwi

Vickiwi New Member

May 27, 2012
    Rally Coaster

At the end hit the bomb and gab the spring then reverse and jump over the goals to get the treasure

18. Vickiwi

Vickiwi New Member

May 27, 2012
    Levitate

At the beginning bump the shed off backwards there is a hole in the tracks

19. kazikian

kazikian New Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Treasure chest in Downforce

Can anyone help me with the Downforce chest? Thanks.

20. nickerbocker

nickerbocker New Member

Oct 1, 2012
    Downforce Solution

I seriously spent so much time on this level to realize it's pretty simple.

Solution:
    The most important thing is to upgrade your car and get item boost. I did it with the 5th level of upgrade, you maybe able to mess around with less, but whatever. Anyway, go to the end of the level, get the spring and right where the spring is there is what looks like a drainpipe (or something) spring into the tunnel, drive up, and you've got it. This is the same ramp you drive down to get the spring.

Hope that helps.

Nic