iPhone Touch of Death - Hypnotic Rhythm Action

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by SharkbombStudios, Jul 16, 2013.

1. #1 SharkbombStudios, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
    [​IMG]

Touch of Death is an action game for iPad and Android Tablets. To avenge the murder of your dear mentor you have to eradicate the clan responsible. To do so you use your Touch of Death, or five-finger-heart-explosion-technique, to make their hearts explode. To do so you just have to follow the gestures on the screen.

[​IMG]
    Our short Trailer on YouTube probably explains the concept best.

The game will be available soon. We're hoping tomorrow but it comes down to apple. So far it's been in the certification process for longer than expected. Regardless, we'll let you know once it's out. Either here or you can follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google+.

We hope you like what you see and we'd love to get some feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions, let us know!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. stormyspop1

stormyspop1 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    I watched the trailer and it looks pretty cool. I hope it releases soon.

3. Glad you like it. And we do hope too. It's just a matter of days, the game has been with apple for almost two weeks now. Any day now, really.

4. lokiman

lokiman Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Vampire
    Principality of Zeon
    "Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence" - it suits this game very well :D :D :D

Btw, how did you managed to set TWO persons who are listed as "Seller" of the game on the App Store?

5. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

I think it shoud be free!

6. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Will it be free?

7. The game is already out and I'm afraid it's not free. It costs less than a cup of coffee though, and I'm sure it will last you longer ;)

8. Since our name is Sharkbomb Studios we have a great reason to celebrate Sharkweek. And to do so we're offering a bargain:

Touch of Death is now 50% off! For a limited time only.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. The game has just gotten it's 2.0 update! That means: new art, new levels and now it also runs on phones! You can read a little bit more about the update on our blog. Here's a preview of the new enemy art though:

[​IMG]

But not only that, the enemies also now have interchangeable heads, some of these are hard to get:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]