Universal Unpossible by Acceleroto - Twitch Perfection

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TheFrost, Mar 19, 2014.

1. falco

falco Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2013
    Canada
    #61 falco, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
    Wow look pretty!

2. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Woot woot!

3. It is hard in the harder modes. There are tons of modes so advanced TA users or beginners alike can enjoy this game.

It does not disappoint. You will be impressed my friend.

4. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    Ugh I'll be in the air when this releases at zero hour. Would be great to play this on the plane lol

5. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Saw some pictures of Unpossible on PC working with Oculus. Any new updates on a possible PC release? Would love to play this, but I don't think it'll run smoothly on my device

6. Acceleroto

Acceleroto Well-Known Member

For now all I can say is Unpossible is an iOS exclusive launch.

I can say that Unpossible is crazy fun and incredibly immersive with an Oculus Rift. That, of course, is coming from the guy who made it. :D

7. Acceleroto

Acceleroto Well-Known Member

I don't suppose that flight has free wifi...? Unpossible is set to automatically go live on the 17th. For people in the US, that generally means it'll be available in the store (if you have the app link) at about 9pm PDT on the 16th. So...taking a red eye?

8. Yeah, those Oculus Rift pictures were incredible. I played on the oculus rift for the first time two weeks ago, an Unpossible on Oculus Rift would be amazing!

9. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    Two more days..I am really looking forward to this game..looks so very cool!