It’s Full of Sparks, a frantic platform game, is looking for Beta Testers

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Dabadu Games, Nov 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dabadu Games

Dabadu Games Active Member

Nov 10, 2016
    Game Developer
    Barcelona
    #1 Dabadu Games, Nov 16, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
    EDIT: The Beta will close the doors on November 25. Do you want to test the game? Hurry up!
    EDIT2: The Beta is now closed. Thank you for participating!

Hi, Toucharcade forum members!
    Finally! We have just launched the beta of our game!

It’s Full of Sparks is a frantic platform game where the player must run, jump, dodge and activate mechanisms to surmount different obstacles. Simple, isn't? Well, there's a thing that complicates a little everything: The characters of the game are Firecrackers.

[​IMG]

Time to complete each screen is determined by the fuse of the firecracker. If it explodes it dies, and it never returns, you have to try again with another firecracker, with another life.

We’ve already passed our forties, Have you ever heard about Midlife Crisis? We look around and, most people are desperately running to catch the remaining time. Life is short and being aware of that could shake you. And that’s what the game is all about exactly.

By the use of three colored filters the blockages appear and disappear. These simple mechanics allow you to complete a lot of different actions with just a finger tap.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PM me with your name and the Apple ID email address if you are interested in take a closer look! Feedback more than welcome!

Thanks!
    The Dabadu Games Mini Team

2. Dabadu Games

Nov 10, 2016
    Game Developer
    Barcelona
    Hi! I just published a 5 minutes gameplay video, so you can take a look before joining the Beta! If you like what you see you can DM me with your mail for Testflight! Thanks!

3. Dabadu Games

Nov 10, 2016
    Game Developer
    Barcelona
    [​IMG]

In "It's Full of Sparks" each firecracker is unique, and if it explodes, it’ll not be back. You have only seconds to react.
    The beta version is also unique, and it'll not be back. This weekend is the last weekend to join in! So DM me with your mail for Testflight!

4. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Did you ever receive the email I sent you a few days ago about improvements?

5. Stephan0711

Stephan0711 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    Definitely interested, DM sent!

6. Dabadu Games

Nov 10, 2016
    Game Developer
    Barcelona
    Yes! Thank you a lot for this!
    I agree almost in everything. More people said that the time must start someway more clear, and not automatically! We thought that it was more engaging that way but now is clear that is not fair.
    The time indicator was there, but then we removed cause we like the no in game UI approach. The player is focused on the character and the obstacles, and we thought that a time indicator didn't help. Thanks to your feedback we now believe that maybe, when you are trying to beat the clock, this time indicator might be useful.
    Also, we are rethinking all the stars system. There's a lot of room to improvement in replayability there.
    The only thing I doubt is on indicating more clearly that you must jump to water. By now, everybody figures it out.
    It's not clear at the beginning, but when finding it by yourself that this is the way to turn off the fuse, it's rewarding! Everybody shake their head affirmatively and find themselves more clever :p It's like a mini puzzle.
    Thanks a lot for your great feedback! Only for that worth the pain of making a beta version. We are only two developers, and we have lost all the objectivity we had. A fresh view of the game is invaluable.

7. Dabadu Games

Nov 10, 2016
    Game Developer
    Barcelona
    Thanks a lot! You are now in! Let us know your feedback! :)

8. DTK

DTK Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2014
    Marketing
    Berlin Germany
    Very interesting game!
    If you need one more beta tester, I use a iPad Air 2, at moment is iOS 10.0.2 installed.

9. kickypants

kickypants Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2016
  10. Dabadu Games

Nov 10, 2016
    Game Developer
    Barcelona
    Sure! It's not optimized for iPad yet (Some buttons are little far from the fingers) but is playable. If you want to test it, DM to me with your mail
    Thanks a lot for your interest!

11. Dabadu Games

Nov 10, 2016
    Game Developer
    Barcelona
    Done! you are in :)

12. imultitask

imultitask Member

Oct 27, 2011
    I would gladly test it for you. Got iPhone SE, 6S and IPad Air/Air2. #

13. Dabadu Games

Nov 10, 2016
    Game Developer
    Barcelona
    Thanks! Can you DM to me and give me your mail for Test Flight? If you prefer, you can Sing Up at http://sparks.dabadugames.com

14. MarcosCalfu

MarcosCalfu Member

Nov 23, 2016
  15. hickoma

hickoma New Member

Oct 4, 2016
  16. Dabadu Games

Nov 10, 2016
    Game Developer
    Barcelona
    Done! You will receive mail from iTunes with instructions. Thanks!

17. Dabadu Games

Nov 10, 2016
    Game Developer
    Barcelona
    Of course! you are in!

18. LeneWan

LeneWan New Member

Nov 28, 2016
  19. Dazzlemi

Dazzlemi Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2010