Universal Rayman Fiesta Run - (by Ubisoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Buss1985

Buss1985 Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2013
    Yep, having the same issue. Sometimes gets to the title screen but freezes then crashes. Turned the phone off and on and that doesn't help.

2. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Playing on Wifi (with Weblock) it usually crashes first time I open then is OK second time.

Playing on 3G, it crashes a lot more but I usually get un eventually.

Playing in airplane mode, I'm yet to see a crash.

3. parabola_master

parabola_master Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Help--I had beaten most of the game a long while ago, but after the update, I can't hover or wall run anymore????

4. parabola_master

parabola_master Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Actually, more specifically, I can't glide or wall run in ANY of the invaded levels!! :(((((

I've even tried playing the first gliding level again (invaded) and I still can't even glide in it...

5. Harti

Harti Member

Jul 1, 2012
    #225 Harti, Jul 4, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
    That's funny. I downloaded the app via the Expedia deal last night, played two levels. And when I started the app just a few moments ago, I got 300k lums (more than you can spend!) "for my performance in Jungle Run". Well... I won't say no?

/edit: wow, it happens anytime I start the app.

Anybody experience something similar?

6. bzj

bzj New Member

Jul 14, 2014
    I got this from the Expedia deal too, and I loved Jungle Run. I had been enjoying this quite a bit and got the crowns on all the regular levels, but now that I'm playing through some of the invaded levels--I started with the candy ones--I'm having some very serious control issues. Occasionally he'll keep gliding up even when I'm not touching the screen (in Candy invaded 5 this usually means death). Normally if I hold glide while punching in the air, he'll glide once the attack is complete, and now sometimes he will and sometimes he won't. This is pretty frustrating.

I can't complain too much for a game I got for free, and I was having a great time up to this point, but now I'm fighting inconsistent controls and it is quickly sucking out the fun. Anyone else experiencing this and any chance of a fix?

7. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Is anyone able to download any of the newer levels or modes? I just reinstalled this... my iCloud didn't carry over so I had to start from scratch. But now I can't get any post-release level/mode downloads.

I'm on an iPhone 5, iOS 7.1.2 - not jailbroken... I tried shutting off my ad blocker - switching over to my phone carrier data instead of wifi - resetting my phone - resetting my router...

no clues what I can do now other than hope someone knows a workaround or... anything... =o/

8. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    Sometimes I get the automated notification to "Update for a brand new adventure". The only significant update was in May of 2014 when 16 new levels were added. I hope that helps.