Dungeon Outland - Endless Survival Platformer

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Kraudi2k, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Kraudi2k

Kraudi2k Well-Known Member

May 24, 2012
    Male
    Hello Toucharcade.

I wanted to give a short introduce to my current project for iOS.

I call the game a "Endless Survival Platformer" because of some survival elements I am planning to add.
    The "level" is endless and depends on how long you will survive. Each new game will be randomly generated so no two games are on the same level design.

Here is a little preview so you guys can at least see some of the game stuff.

[​IMG]

Right now you can mine, build some blocks for advancing deeper into the level, attacking with the axe, campfires for warm your player up (It's cold there in the dungeon :D) and an randomly generated endless level. You can craft stone blocks and axes right now. Also there is some potions in the game and an exp system to level yourself up a little bit (When you reach a new level you get +1 ATK at the moment). Additionally you can upgrade yourself for coins at randomly spawned houses.

That's all for the moment. Tell me what you may like to see in the game.

Thank you and regards,
    Kraudi2k

2. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

I like the look and sound of this. Especially the campfire part. Will be keeping an eye on this

3. jgainsbrugh

jgainsbrugh Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2013
    How about some monsters to fight? Some power ups. Boss monsters. Levels. Quests. A princess to save. Hehe. Keep up the good work.

4. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I'm liking the look of this, hopefully it has more depth than Devious Dungeons

5. Kraudi2k

Kraudi2k Well-Known Member

May 24, 2012
    Male
    Thanks! Not put much hope that this game is about the same as Devious Dungeons. It will NOT be level based and it is more like a "endless runner with permadeath" along with a random level generation every time you start fresh.
    Main goal is to survive as long as you can. With monsters getting stronger etc..

I just don't want that you may have too much hope that this will be a same kind of game :)

Yep. Monsters will definitely be in but are not yet in the game. Powerups are already in the game (e.g +25% Jump strength for a period or double attack power).

Regards