Pee Monkey makes a splash comeback in a precision peeing iPhone game!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by happylatte, Nov 11, 2010.

1. happylatte

happylatte New Member

Nov 11, 2010
    #1 happylatte, Nov 11, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
    [​IMG]

Hi guys, we're developer of ''Pee Monkey Toilet Trainer'' and we would like to share our newest iPhone game ''Pee Monkey Plant Bloom'' here.

In this new version it is your job to solve 40 challenging puzzles with Monkey Pee! ;-)
    Aim and steady your shot trying to water Pee Monkey's plants with (of course) pee! Once you've hit the plant a beautiful flower will come up!

We also launch a free lite version with 10 levels. Stay tuned and put your name down on: http://peemonkey.com

Thanks and we're looking forward to see the reactions!

Niels.
    - happylatte

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. olliewollie

olliewollie Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Student
    Australia
    Looks good. A bit like Angry Birds.

3. Singapura

Singapura Active Member

Jun 27, 2010
    I'm sorry but why would any programmer waste his time on poo, fart or pee apps? Reeks of blatant money grubbing to me :mad: next please...

4. happylatte

happylatte New Member

Nov 11, 2010
    We're confident that this is a good game :) give it a try with the lite version, it's free anyway! Cheers!

5. favoyang

favoyang Active Member

Mar 6, 2009
    Co-Founder of LittleBigFun
    Beijing, China
    @Singapura, this is Favo. I'm one of the developer for this game. Last year, when we produce the first pee monkey game, toilet trainer, we are a little bit afraid people think about the idea "cross the line". However, after the game hit No.1 US game chart, we receive more and more feedback from people and especially some children really love the idea. They can not stop to play :) They ask us to create more content and this kind support make us more confident. I personally love every good game ideas if it's fun. Hopeful this game can bring you several minutes fun. Never mind if you don't like it. We also produce other kind game like online western shooting game MMO High Noon.

Anyway, we will release it soon! Subscribe to http://peemonkey.com to get alert when release.