[Com2uS] Homerun Battle 2 is $0.99 NOW

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by com2us, Feb 24, 2012.

1. com2us

com2us Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Attention baseball fans! 2012 Spring Training has begun in Homerun Battle 2.
    THE BEST baseball game is now only $0.99. Grab this chance ASAP:)

App Store Link
    HOMERUN BATTLE 2, $0.99

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You loved Homerun Battle 3D... Now the Ultimate Homerun Derby Returns: Homerun Battle 2!!
    Back and better than ever, the beloved real-time worldwide slugger battle has a sequel!
    Batter-up! Prepare to play the best mobile baseball hitting game with sluggers worldwide.
    A whole new OS and new gamefields with extreme challenges add to the fun in Homerun Battle 2!

Trailer

2. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Feb 24, 2012
    com2us, as a company that makes quality games, why is your tech support so abysmal?

3. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    How's the IAP in here?

4. Kylescorpion

Kylescorpion Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    I'll buy it if Im refunded the money I had in my account.. (it was hacked like a hour ago)

5. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    ANYTHING that will make u decent for a competitive game costs a HELL OF A LOT.... 20$+

the game is very fun... but once you play for an hour... u'll realize u can't buy much and that the rest is very expensive IAP

6. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    thanks... I was told by a co-worker that the IAP was horrible, but didn't really get a straight answer as to why, just said the game pushes you towards buying everything...

pretty sad... the original Homerun Battle was great...

7. trueblue

trueblue Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Please wait 1000000 minutes uploading info....
    Please wait 1000000 minutes uploading info....
    iTunes accounts are hackable? :eek:

8. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I would love to pick this up but have decided never to give a dime to Com2Us until/unless they change their money-grubbing ways. It's quite sad to see what has happened to this developer since the first version of this game came out. I heard the IAPs are basically the worst on the App Store. Hell, they even charge like $10 for a woman avatar (which gives no in-game benefit). Such a shame.

9. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    GREED is not cool.

10. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

This is the stuff that will ruin the app store. It is DISGUSTING. I don't mind IAP for expansions and minor expansions that provide something more to the game, but suckering people in like this is terrible for customers and only benefits the developers.

Just because people purchase IAP doesn't mean that what the devs do is fair or reasonable. It's preying on the weak people who get pestered endlessly to upgrade this or that.

But then games like Ticket to Ride come along and add something HUGE to the game for a few bucks, and heck at least Angry Birds only added a non-consumable item, but this bullcrap consumable IAP is getting out of control.

It's no wonder many people in the gaming community look down on the app store, it's reasons like this.