Universal CrimsonHeart

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. DoctorTanuki

DoctorTanuki Well-Known Member

May 2, 2012
    Hey hey was wondering if anyone has some rare find items available. I need devil tribe ring and ammy and any good rare find helm and weapon for Ann. I'm gonna farm cards and give them out. I need for achievement and also gives me something to do while farming uniques. Lemme know if anyone can spare and my first dragon unique cards go to you. I don't need any. Still looking for those blue claw rings for lam hint hint if anyone has. Ign tanuki

2. DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin Member

May 6, 2012
    Can you? Also where to find the respective items.

3. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Best gear in the game

Pochi:

Buffalo soulS
    Friend of DragonS
    Golem's fightS
    Corruption of DragonS
    Blueclaw's helpS
    Blueclaw's helpS
    Birth of Grim ReaperS
    Dragon Slayer

Ann:

King of GrandpuddingS
    Centipede's conversationS
    Grim Reaper's ExtinctionS
    Flooded HackenbowerS
    Tears of SpiritS
    Skeleton eyeS
    Birth of Grim ReaperS
    Dragon Slayer

Heine:

King of GrandpuddingS
    Centipede's conversationS
    Grim Reaper's ExtinctionS
    Hakenbarwar's destructionS
    Tears of SpiritS
    Skeleton eyeS
    Birth of Grim ReaperS
    Dragon Slayer

Lamiere:

Hero of blueclawS
    Friend of DragonS
    Golem's fightS
    Park's mindS
    Golem's NucleusS
    Golem's NucleusS
    Birth of Grim ReaperS
    Dragon Slayer

Lailey:

Hero of BlueclawS
    Friend of DragonS
    Golem's fightS
    Rushing centipedeS
    Blueclaw's helpS
    Blueclaw's helpS
    Birth of Grim ReaperS
    Dragon Slayer

Notes:

With the above items equipped,

Pochi's slash skill is +24, Blow is +25
    Ann's Fire is +19, blow is +17
    Heine's Ice is +18, Light is +19
    Lamiere's slash is +24, Pierce is +24
    Lailey's Pierce is +24 and Earth is +24

As for where you can find these unique's, consult the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq_JOPiilJiadFBPYm9BZDUwOGtpaWNOTU9VMlR4bEE#gid=0

Good Luck!!!

4. Jakemat16

Jakemat16 Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Hey guys. Thread seems to be dying down :/. I guess you guys are all busy huh.

5. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    I've noticed this too. The thread seems very vacant lately. What is going on?

6. Jakemat16

Jakemat16 Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Maybe they get to lvl 99 and are bored cuz they already have a bunch of uniques and stuff. I dunno. I check here often. Maybe they're all studying for ap tests :p. got physics tomorrow :O.

7. DoctorTanuki

DoctorTanuki Well-Known Member

May 2, 2012
    Yes it's finals week lol. Mine just finished Haha grind a lot tho. No luck so far. Like no uniques at all

8. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    #3608 ZURA, May 14, 2012
    Last edited: May 14, 2012
    ZURA <---- Quietly working on "something"

Edit: alright guys check out my Youtube page located in my siggy.

I bring you 2 speed run videos today!

Ice Sheet Island and Mandels Farm!

9. Alsbuscus

Alsbuscus Active Member

May 2, 2012
    I've got some low level unique (30-60) to share, i'll make a short list when i'll be able too. The only item i remember is "The end of the mummy". Let me know if you need it! I'll let you know the other items soon.

10. SamF1sh

SamF1sh Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    New Zealand
    I was recommended this game but in the New Zealand app store the description is in Korean!
    So I'm wondering- will the downloads game be in English? Because I don't want to pay 99c on an app I can't understand.
    Thanks for any help. :)

11. Alsbuscus

Alsbuscus Active Member

May 2, 2012
    I'm pretty sure it will be in english. I'm italian and on the appstore the description is in korean, but the game is in (not so good, but still enjoyable) english.

12. Squoll

Squoll New Member

May 14, 2012
    I haven't really played this except just to give a try when I first downloaded it.

I guess I should play it!

13. KBPrinceO

KBPrinceO Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    Absolutely. Crimsonheart is the best action rpg I've played. Very little comes close to it in terms of gameplay, control, graphics, and story. It has the right balance of challenge and reward throughout the entire game. If you need more explicit testimonial, go back through this thread and see how many people obsessed over this game, and look at the community it has spawned.

14. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    same here

15. Sageone

Sageone Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this game. Just started playing. Any suggestions on builds/skill builds/chars to play/farm spots. Joking. Just was curious as to what are the most fun chars to play. Thanks. I know I'm late ot the party but I simply don't have time to read 300+ pages of GOLD information.

16. Alsbuscus

Alsbuscus Active Member

May 2, 2012
    Every character is fun to be honest. However the "best" in terms of damage\survivability is Heine\Ann, Pochi\Heine and Lamiere\Heine. At least at the point where i'm at (level 60).
    If you need level 20-35 sets, let me know your ign, i've some equip to share ;)

On a side note: TONIGHT DIABLO 3! Can't wait! You might see me less here for a while :D

17. Sageone

Sageone Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Thx, my ign is sageone. I'll look into this. Currently interested in the Dual-wileding char. Or can Pochi use dual-wielding?

18. Alsbuscus

Alsbuscus Active Member

May 2, 2012
    No he can't. If you're planning on using lamiere, you can see a build posted by zura. It's pretty cool.
    Honestly, i always play heine\ann or heine\pochi. Heine is great if you're grinding exp. But i'm trying to keep every character at the same level, so i play all of them.

19. CliffAhead

CliffAhead Active Member

Dec 22, 2010
    I just bought the "Master's box set" cause i read in the earlier replies that having a "Master" title would be the 2nd best title other than Dragon Lord.
    Question: how do i... "equip" a title? (kinda like Wild Frontier) or does it automatically equip
    all unlocked titles? I'm like L8 atm.

On a side request, anyone able to spare some gold? Pots are so expensive :( and I'm not really good at dodging monster attacks. My IGN is cliff84 if anyone can help.

20. DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin Member

May 6, 2012
    You equip the Master Title like you equip normal items. It is the last slot of your equipment. As for gold, I'll send you 400K.

Anyone have any gears I could borrow/use so I can start Unique farming? I've been trying to farm for gear but, damn, this is kind of hard.

IGN: Toast1995