[Bundle] Final Fantasy 6+1-in-One, Final Fantasy IV Pack and Chaos Rings Pack

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Pipipitchu, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Pipipitchu

Pipipitchu Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Final Fantasy 6+1-in-One (Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy IV: The After Years, Final Fantasy V and Final Fantasy VI)
    $97,93 -> $69,99
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app-bundle/final-fantasy-6+1-in-one/id918465901?mt=8

Final Fantasy VI Complete Pack (Final Fantasy IV and Final Fantasy IV: The After Years)
    $31,98 -> $22,99

Chaos Rings Complete Pack (Chaos Rings, Chaos Rings Ω and Chaos Rings II)
    $32,97 -> $29,99
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app-bundle/chaos-rings-complete-pac/id919056885?mt=8

2. RoboWarrior

RoboWarrior Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    It's a shame the Choas Rings bundle doesn't save you much then buying them seperately. There other bundles seem to save a significant amount of money though.

3. SoraXSky

SoraXSky Member

Nov 22, 2013
    Male
    Daphne, AL
    I just got Final Fantasy IV: The After Years for FREE! I owned every game in this bundle except this one. There was no "Complete My Bundle" price, it just said "Buy Bundle".

It deducted the costs of all the games I already paid for, from the $69.99 bundle price. I checked my previous purchase history and... The game was free!

If this was reported, I'm sorry but I'm ecstatic!

4. RampageDeluxe

RampageDeluxe Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2013
    #4 RampageDeluxe, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
    Nice! I just got Final Fantasy III for the iPhone for $0.99. I already owned it for the iPad, but I wanted it on both, so I'm happy :D

5. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    Well, I got Mikey Boots for 1.01 Woopie!

6. pouffie

pouffie Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2013
    I just got screwed 30 bucks for buyin ff4 tay and ff6, despite owning all the other FFs.
    Wonder if i can get a refund...

7. Aventador

Aventador Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Student
    Croatia
    I don't see why not

8. Coldstream

Coldstream Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Netherlands
    Hey guys,

Im considering buying this bundle to have all the iOS versions at once.
    However im playing this primary on an ipad air.
    The issue is the bundle contains ff 3 iphone version, so im wondering if i need to buy the ff3 ipad version stand alone?

Anyone knows if this one becomes free or something?

9. pouffie

pouffie Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2013
    My advice is to stay away from the bundle.

They also charge you for the iphone version of FF3. So if you don't want that you are still getting it.
    The other FFs don't have this issue as 1&2 are iphone only, and the later ones are universal.
    I had bought FF1 through 5 (excluding ff3 for iphone) during Christmas sales, thus at a discount price. They charged me 31 bucks for ff4 the after years, ff3 iphone and ff6.

I got pissed and asked for a refundand I fortunately managed to get it.

Just wait until the Christmas sales and you will get a better price for the individual apps. It's not that far away...