0.99 games that surprise you when you find they are really good

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by itman, Sep 21, 2009.

1. itman

itman Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2009
    I was looking at some entertaining games, pocket god in particular, and was wondering why these games do so well. Average rating 4.5 stars from 6500 ratings. Is it really that good? And are there any other games like this?

2. Sambo110

Sambo110 Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2008
    Australia
    F.A.S.T. I wouldn't have expected to to be only $1.19

3. Mag

Mag Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    As for Pocket God; I dont understand it either, it's a game I play for 2 minutes every update and never otherwise.

Other good 99c games; Flight Control, Aqua Globs, Knights Onrush, Inkvaders, DrawRace, Big Top 10, Alive 4-ever, MUST.EAT.BIRDS

4. itman

itman Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2009

I got it and found it okay because i was new to it and I could do everything. Zombies dance retardedly.

5. itman

itman Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Inigore

I don't get that either. A box shooting furballs. Wots so fun about that.

6. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    pocket god

the reason PG is so popular is this: bolt did a great job creating this game, awesome graphics, everything runs smooth, but perhaps the biggest thing is, they've added -->26<-- updates, TWENTY SIX and its only $1. plus if you look at it, PG isnt even categorized under 'games' its under 'entertainment' idk bout u guys but it entertains me :D

7. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    minigore is pretty fun, although the thing that bugs me most is that its super boring till you get ur score to around 2000 :/ once u get goin tho, damn its pretty hectic, really keeps ur attention. the game has a lot of potential i think, hopefully the devs add good updates :/

8. DGH94

DGH94 Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    Next to the Maiden
    Aqua Globs is a good value for 99 cents, and so is Sky Dodge, and Lunarcy, both of which are getting highscores in the next update.