Recruiting Testers

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by orbitluna, Nov 6, 2012.

1. orbitluna

orbitluna Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2011
    In two to three weeks we will release a new game for iPhone and iPad, a freemium casual multiplayer title that features a hybrid of live and turn-based gameplay. If you would like to join our team of testers please PM me with a few details about you:

- how many real life friends do you play games with?
    - are you male or female?
    - how technical are you: casual player, power user with technical insight, experienced programmer?
    - which kind of iOS device would you be testing on?
    - how much time would you spend with games on this device per day during this week until Sunday?
    - which country are you located in?

I'm asking because we are looking to stratify the test process. Thanks a lot! If we chose you as a tester, we will be asking you also for your UDID (a serial number of your device) in order to have your device approved for pre-release testing by Apple. The best tester (by a well-defined metric) will get a USD 10.00 iTunes gift certificate.

2. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    I'm in uk any chance of a £15 giftcard

3. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Great,do you have video,screens?

4. orbitluna

orbitluna Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2011
    Hi Danny and warcrack, thanks for the quick reply. Of course we can give out the gift card in a different currency, if it is around the same amount of USD 10.00. A trailer is available as an unlisted YouTube movie, but we will ask all testers also to not share anything they see until the official release. I will check back tomorrow and then send out team invites. Thanks everyone!

5. cho777

cho777 Active Member

Oct 15, 2012
    I would like to beta test as well. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

6. Bassman97

Bassman97 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2012
    none
    You dont need to know
    I would love to test any game!