Games similar to Cartoon Wars? Flick enemies away from castle game?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by spvn, Oct 19, 2009.

1. spvn

spvn Active Member

May 30, 2009
    I'm really addicted to the game Cartoon Wars. It's really addictive IMO. And satisfying. Was just wondering if there were any other games that are similar to Cartoon Wars? I'd love to check them out.

Second, this is a totally separate question, but I also need help picking the best "flick enemies away from castle" game. There are so many of them that I'm not sure which one is the best. Advice here would also be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks in advance.

2. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    Some of my favorite "cartoon wars style" games are Xenowars, Merlin's Legacy, Tribal War, and The Wars.

As for "flick defense" games it seems Knights OnRush is one of the best out there.

3. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    bailout wars I heard was really good(its by gameloft, if that makes a difference).

4. Lluvia

Lluvia Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2009
    Germany
    You could try to get a promo code for MonsterKill. There's a contest currently going on in the Promo Codes section. It's not exactly a "flick enemies away from castle" game, but similar enough.

5. spidey146

spidey146 Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    try defend your castle

6. Fudgeboy

Fudgeboy Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2009
    Student
    UK
    monster kill, Knights Onrush, Bailout Wars, Stick Wars?

7. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    Xenowars is great and introduces lots of different elements. Just as addictive as Cartoon Wars IMO. As for flick from the castle there are the two (one newly released version) of Stickwars. Totally had been addicted to that when it first came out and the new mini game version is quite fun too!

Both of those games have the stick figure artwork - one is just like cartoon wars and the other is the flick away so should fit your style.

Knights Onrush is a good flick it away one too just was trying to suggest the stick figure type for ya.

8. spvn

spvn Active Member

May 30, 2009
    Thanks a lot for the suggestions thus far :)

9. Gryphon23

Gryphon23 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    McDonalds! French Fries anyone?
    At that place... with those... people...
    Cartoon Wars style games that I have are Cartoon Wars, The Wars, and Xeno Wars.
    The Defend your Castle style games that I have are Defend your Castle and Knights Onrush. I've heard good things about Bailout Wars by Gameloft too.

10. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

these are my definite nominations for flick defence
    knights onrush-$0.99 by chillingo
    bailout wars-$0.99 by gameloft